PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fuel wasn't discussed. So I can run funny fuel in my saws. Verses regular fuel. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
check post #101
muffler and gas in all the normal classes
pipes and funny fuel later in the grudge match shootout

All classes are ported except the special 71cc class for mikey :) For that one lets go stock* meaning no machine work or porting, but carb work, muff mods, air filter mods are all fair game.
Lets say 20" bars and stock chain (72 CL?) for the 71cc if that suits everyone (i can spin up some chains off a roll)

hot start over the wood three cuts - any tie too close to call will repeat with 5 cuts, any tie of the 5 cut will be decided by chainsaw juggling, most saws wins.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
check post #101
muffler and gas in all the normal classes
pipes and funny fuel later in the grudge match shootout

All classes are ported except the special 71cc class for mikey :) For that one lets go stock* meaning no machine work or porting, but carb work, muff mods, air filter mods are all fair game.
Lets say 20" bars and stock chain (72 CL?) for the 71cc if that suits everyone (i can spin up some chains off a roll)

hot start over the wood three cuts - any tie too close to call will repeat with 5 cuts, any tie of the 5 cut will be decided by chainsaw juggling, most saws wins.

I will pack zip ties so the saws are at WOT for the juggling!

Are these legal for the stock racing?
th

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just going to bring a CS 400 that was just mm and retuned but I don't handle being laughed at very well and it's embarrassing crying in public.
I brought a stock Stihl 029 and my FILs Husky 345 to my 1st CT GTG. No worries, no one will bust on you. But get out your wallet, because you'll be getting that Echo ported right after. LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just going to bring a CS 400 that was just mm and retuned but I don't handle being laughed at very well and it's embarrassing crying in public.
You can beat ported saws in the same cc class with a good tune and good chain on a muffler modded saw if there tune is off or chain is worse than yours.