High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I guess short notice is better than none, but here ya go. :)

I know señor chicken legs is having a gtg the weekend before this, but it's the best weekend for me to do it and we live 13 hrs apart. Hope to see some of you in a couple months!

Having another shindig at the Wagner farm on Saturday October 21.

Same as last year with just a few changes so here's a copy and paste...

We love to picnic and are fairly well set up for it. Address is 125 Providence ln Thompsontown PA 17094, right in between Harrisburg and state college on rt 322.

I figure on doing a rack of chicken legs and thighs and we'll see what else seems to be needed after a loose headcount comes in. I'm hoping everyone can bring a side and I'll fill in where I need to.

I have lots of logs around that are 24" and down. Chuck might be bringing the huge chunk from 2 years ago... If you have any you want to bring, feel free. I'll have either a skid loader with a grapple bucket or at least my old Ferguson 35 with a bucket to move stuff around.

Housekeeping items:
I want this to be family friendly and we do have a family rule of no alcohol in the woods. Please make sure if you plan to attend you can abide by that. Some will think this is dumb, but I don't really care

If you're planning to attend, Let me know how many and if you're bringing anything.

I posted up a gtg swap thread ...

http://opeforum.com/threads/central-pa-gtg-stuff-swap-save-the-shipping.8750/

Tenative list of attendees. Please let me know if you're out or what you're bringing.... Not that I'd complain if everyone accidentally brought a pan of peanut butter fudge or something... Lol

Me + 3-8 - chicken
Aciera
Andrew - his dad
Angelo
Abarrick + 2
Backwoods Savage
Beaglebriar
Blacksmith
Chipsflyin
Cwn877
Czar800 - donuts
Dustinwilt68- cooookies
Dahmer
Definitive Dave
Dgeesaman
Duanewayne - side and dessert.
Farmer steve - pie
Glock Mike - roast beef sandwiches
Gravedigger
Kingofgeeks
Lightning performance
Lead farmer
Mustang Mike
Nixon
Psuiewalsh +3
Redfin
Richevy
Scotty
Semichissel
Showrguy
Trooney
Turbodiesel
T4driller - chips, brownies, side dish
Uncle Joe
Wolverine - plates, utensils, drinks.
38f20

Last edited:

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I guess short notice is better than none, but here ya go. :)

I know señor chicken legs is having a gtg the weekend before this, but it's the best weekend for me to do it and we live 13 hrs apart. Hope to see some of you in a couple months!

Having another shindig at the Wagner farm on Saturday October 21.

Same as last year with just a few changes so here's a copy and paste...

We love to picnic and are fairly well set up for it. I live right outside Thompsontown PA, right in between Harrisburg and state college on rt 322.

I figure on doing a rack of chicken legs and thighs and we'll see what else seems to be needed after a loose headcount comes in. Maybe I'll do a huge pot of beans and mac and cheese or something and everyone can bring a side and or a drink.

I have lots of logs around that are 24" and down. Chuck might be bringing the huge chunk from 2 years ago... If you have any you want to bring, feel free. I'll have either a skid loader with a grapple bucket or at least my old Ferguson 35 with a bucket to move stuff around.

Housekeeping items:
I want this to be family friendly and we do have a family rule of no alcohol in the woods. Please make sure if you plan to attend you can abide by that. Some will think this is dumb, but I don't really care

If you're planning to attend, Let me know how many and if you're bringing anything. I'll start a list.
Kris, is there a zip code to Google distance with. ?

Wagnerwerks

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In! Definitely Andrew and I, maybe +1. Will let you know later.

How bout you let us worry about everything besides the chickens? I imagine being the host of these thing is a lot to handle.
I wouldn't complain. So we'll say guys bring sides and some drinks?

Angelo... 17094. Hope to see you on the 21st!

Wagnerwerks

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If anyone coming to the get-together is capable of putting together a Mini Mac, your help would be appreciated. Lol.

Wagnerwerks

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That....is also welcome.

Saw was my neighbors g-pas. Case is powdered and all.

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can bring as many as 4x 066/660 combos, that's the biggest i will have. I am going to try like heck to make it, maybe driller will want to car pool?
We can figure something out probably. I'm gonna try and go for sure, don't want to miss out on that chicken. Mmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it..