PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey guys look what the dog drug in.:biggrin: hi Chris. gonna try and make it. what do you need? let me know. i have to read all the pages between 1 and 10 to catch up. maybe i can bring some PIE. ssshhh don't tell the monkey.

showrguy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey guys look what the dog drug in.:biggrin: hi Chris. gonna try and make it. what do you need? let me know. i have to read all the pages between 1 and 10 to catch up. maybe i can bring some PIE. ssshhh don't tell the monkey.
Hey Steve, nice to hear from ya,,,,, it's been awhile..

psuiewalsh

Basement Bodging
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey guys look what the dog drug in.[emoji3] hi Chris. gonna try and make it. what do you need? let me know. i have to read all the pages between 1 and 10 to catch up. maybe i can bring some PIE. ssshhh don't tell the monkey.
Have to love baked goods.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hey guys look what the dog drug in.[emoji3] hi Chris. gonna try and make it. what do you need? let me know. i have to read all the pages between 1 and 10 to catch up. maybe i can bring some PIE. ssshhh don't tell the monkey.
Hey man were you come from? Hahahaaa hope to see you there man. Wonder if Uncle Rob knows about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two tasty items that will help you buck the jet stream on the way home!

Thought about a big pan of pierogies but my Hunky/Pollock grandmother, who has been dead for 40 years, would reach out of the grave and smack me upside the head for taking store bought.