Event end date: Saturday 30-09-2023
Username Guest count Note
Stump Shot Stump Shot 1  
B bradb123 1  
Woodrow Woodrow 1  
redline4 redline4 1  
lehman live edge slab lehman live edge slab 1  
Northern_clear Northern_clear 1  
Stihlalltheway Stihlalltheway 2 50/50 shot I make it, have to work around an elk hunt and it’s still work season for sure
Loony661 Loony661 2 I’ll be there with my 7yr old son. Bringing Amsoil for anyone that PM’s me by 9/22 on a pre-order basis. See ya there!
N nbbt 1 calendar cleared. gettin close...
EAK044 EAK044 1  
isaaccarlson isaaccarlson 3 My 2 brothers think they will make it as well.
I IffykidMn 1  
sledneck22 sledneck22 1 I lied. Kiddo has a soccer game and I’m the coach. I won’t be able to make it. Sorry and disappointed.
WI_Hedgehog WI_Hedgehog 2 Brad Krause (greenhorn)
Juliana Wolf (no-horn) (ha ha ha ha!)
RonaldT RonaldT 1  

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll try my best.
If I'm wrong, please correct me.
View attachment 391717
Left to right.
Chris, Jim, Ken, Scott, David, Ron, Wayne, Gfy, Brad, Jack, Dan, Steve, Mykal, Andy, Calvin, Julie, Brad.

Happy now, ya slacker?
screen names slacker for jim ken ron wayne
gfy brad jack dan mykal andy julie brad

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Griz says to thank you guys for loading up that trailer for him, he took it out to the shack and unloaded and stacked it this afternoon. My cooking must have been okay as Griz said he was thinking about leftovers all morning and wasn't going to leave before having some.
I did get out and did a little clean up and been putting stuff away at full turtle speed, back is in spasm and some naps were in order today, but very happy admiring the wood pile you guys put up and the cookies made. For the most part though, am taking the day off.
Always feels good to be ready for winter to come as around here it can be most any time. I really enjoyed my time on old hop and skip the splitter, I rather enjoy hearing that old Briggs hum along, as well as get the spiders out of some of my saws and such. I had a good time with that, and I am hoping that everyone else did as well as I did. Also appreciate each and every one of that attended, I believe we peaked out at twenty people total between folks coming and going, which made this year, the biggest year so far and I am going for breaking that record next year God willing, we will!
Thanks again saw dorks!
Steve

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Griz says to thank you guys for loading up that trailer for him, he took it out to the shack and unloaded and stacked it this afternoon. My cooking must have been okay as Griz said he was thinking about leftovers all morning and wasn't going to leave before having some.
I did get out and did a little clean up and been putting stuff away at full turtle speed, back is in spasm and some naps were in order today, but very happy admiring the wood pile you guys put up and the cookies made. For the most part though, am taking the day off.
Always feels good to be ready for winter to come as around here it can be most any time. I really enjoyed my time on old hop and skip the splitter, I rather enjoy hearing that old Briggs hum along, as well as get the spiders out of some of my saws and such. I had a good time with that, and I am hoping that everyone else did as well as I did. Also appreciate each and every one of that attended, I believe we peaked out at twenty people total between folks coming and going, which made this year, the biggest year so far and I am going for breaking that record next year God willing, we will!
Thanks again saw dorks!
Steve
Had a great time and glad your talking next year! have you picked a day yet?;)🤣

Jim

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a good time and I expect my 400 to be the fastest 67cc woods port there next year. Might be easy if it’s the only one haha. I’m sure it will be great for my first ported saw and will give you a chance to play with a 400 some. Thanks again for the hospitality.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It was good to meet all that attended. Steve, thanks for having this. I had a good time.
I hope to be doing more physical stuff again in a week or two once that tooth extraction quits thumping when I get active, it was more than expected.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a good time and I expect my 400 to be the fastest 67cc woods port there next year. Might be easy if it’s the only one haha. I’m sure it will be great for my first ported saw and will give you a chance to play with a 400 some. Thanks again for the hospitality.
That's assuming I have it done by then, it could take me a while to figure out how to put a governor on it, so it doesn't beat my saws. LOL
@tree monkey I took your job! 🙃

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Because of my mix up of ownership of the blue Homelite XL-12, both @RonaldT and @Fishnuts2 will be getting the Wowzer award of half off one of my port jobs. For some dumb reason I thought Wayne had the Homie, when it was Ron's all along. Just wanted to air that out so more confusion did not spread.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feeling a bit betterer today and reflecting back a bit, this was the biggest bestest GTG here ever and it dribbled over into Friday a bit.
So, I started thinkinging that maybe I should just make it a two day affair for those that want to come early and get relaxed from their travels and whatnot. What say you saw ho's?