all the chainsaws at the GIE+Expo 10/20/2016 Louisville, KY

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I was there too, on Thursday.

Found this wrap called limb saver, it is a wrap you put around handle bar for less vibes and better grip.

I got one and have used it on a couple saws. Works well.

You can remove it and put on whatever you are working with that day.

No adhesive. See if I can get a link

redoakneck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Limbsaver 24" comfort tech wrap is the product, you ever see them, Dave??

I was collecting stickers and hats, demoed skid steer, mowers, and chainsaws.

I chuckled when the guy asked, you ever run a saw before???? I nodded no, and proceeded to cut cookies.

Just can't compare many modern stock saws to the ported ones, and of course the safety chain don't help.

Was really fun tearing up the expo lawn in skid steers in the rain and mud, I took the wheeled over the tracks, better for donuts!!!

Gentleman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting.

I tried to contact them at the email addresses listed on their 'E&S America' webpage and their esgardentools.com page, hoping to get some more information on their automatic sharpeners, and maybe to score a demo ring of chains. Both came back as 'FAILURE: no such user'.

Tried calling their US phone number: 'The number you reached is no longer in service'.

Did they exist just for the show? Anyone got better contact info?

Thanks.

Philbert
I have know them for a while. I don't think they had a real US office. You could try the salesman Vicher at vicher@esgardentools.com I used to see him every year in China and Louisville.
I only knew of one company that is buying their chain in the US and not Rotary. But that could have changed in the last year. We had tested their chain a few years ago and our customers liked it. I never got into it because he want to sell a minimum of 500 rolls per size per order. Maybe that changed too. If you want to test the chain I can send you a loop.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that's a lotta cheap chain :)
I haven't bought sold and used 500 rolls combined in my lifetime :)

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
12:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Every year I say that I'm gonna get a booth next year. I don't know what @Mastermind and @Jon1212 would charge to moderate it.
Airfare, ground transportation, food, lodging, gratuities, and lots of band aids, for all of the hurt feelings [we] cause.

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You all will have to let me know if any of you guys will be there next year, I'll come up. Give me warning though, so I can get cheap admission.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Radio silence from E&S - tried to touch base with them half a dozen ways. If anyone runs across info on their $300 auto chain grinder or depth gauge grinder, please post a link.

Thanks.

Philbert