Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just realized that in the Echo section the first picture has a guy in a pink backpack and the sign in the background of the new Echo model pic says Women...coincidence???

But at least Echo hasn't announced "a big push for battery powered OP in 2017".

This is the only free stuff I picked up besides business cards and a few catalogs.
View attachment 38139

speaking of catalogs, I think the Chinese are catching on to American marketing with this one
View attachment 38140
I like the keychain!
Could have asked for a second one to gift it to @Philbert , he might have liked one. :)

To the catalogs, are they offering only blondes or can one get a redhead as well if one so desires? :p
The Chinese still have to work on their marketing strategies for America - she ain't in a bikini! :rolleyes:

Fish

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I wish that I would have known, I might have come up. I haven't been to the Expo for a few years, it isn't that much fun anymore. The outdoor Kohler booth was always packed, they gave out all the free Brats that you could wolf down, but they stopped that 7-8 years ago or more....

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found another Chain and bar Chinese import company at the edge of the dark zone that I was unfamiliar with. E&S (excelsior and sharp) claims to be the chain supplier for Rotary and had a bunch of chain and bars on display and sent me home with a charm bracelet of 18 different labelled chain samples, which seems like a great advertising gimmick. . . .They offer an automatic chain grinder for $300 and an automatic raker grinder for $300.
Interesting.

I tried to contact them at the email addresses listed on their 'E&S America' webpage and their esgardentools.com page, hoping to get some more information on their automatic sharpeners, and maybe to score a demo ring of chains. Both came back as 'FAILURE: no such user'.

Tried calling their US phone number: 'The number you reached is no longer in service'.

Did they exist just for the show? Anyone got better contact info?

Thanks.

Philbert

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody save this thread for him.

I'm here now. Dave why were you following around the guy with the pink backpack, or was that you?

img_6518-jpg.38100

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Interesting.

I tried to contact them at the email addresses listed on their 'E&S America' webpage and their esgardentools.com page, hoping to get some more information on their automatic sharpeners, and maybe to score a demo ring of chains. Both came back as 'FAILURE: no such user'.

Tried calling their US phone number: 'The number you reached is no longer in service'.

Did they exist just for the show? Anyone got better contact info?

Thanks.

Philbert
website pulled up just fine for me just now