High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

572 updates

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
2:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Seems all you here about the 572 is how amazing it is, really liking where husky is going with there new saws, seems they really listened to what loggers wanted/needed. I hope they keep it going! @Spike60 what model have you heard is next in the pipeline?

ferris

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems all you here about the 572 is how amazing it is, really liking where husky is going with there new saws, seems they really listened to what loggers wanted/needed. I hope they keep it going! @Spike60 what model have you heard is next in the pipeline?
I think the next saws will be the updated 560/562 and a 59x 90cc saw

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now guys I know a good ported oe non XT 372 is quite an animal... but I was interested in seeing stock vs stock vs the outgoing XT 372 as that’s what 90% of people are going to be familiar with or buying. The 572 is quite “hot” out of the box for stock. I will also mention that it comes around nicely when it breaks in.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's nice to see the Husqvarna fans finally having something to point to besides blown out PTO bearings and hot start issues. LOL

Now don't get your panties all bunched up......I'm just poking a little fun. It's high time we all slipped back into our thick skin and started being able to pick at each other a little without me seeing a bunch of reported posts.

Plus GFY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's nice to see the Husqvarna fans finally having something to point to besides blown out PTO bearings and hot start issues. LOL

Now don't get your panties all bunched up......I'm just poking a little fun. It's high time we all slipped back into our thick skin and started being able to pick at each other a little without me seeing a bunch of reported posts.

Plus GFY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Plus GFY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only like this poast once...reported!

You arent wrong Randy :)

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Plus GFY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot fried seals, cooked top ends, loose piston pins, leaky cases, falled offded mufflers, misaligned boots, wonkey carbeltaters and still manage to be a success in spite of all the short comings. Says a lot for the power, speed and ergonomics of the new breed of saw, that guys would just go and get another and keep on cutting, not even think twice about it. With most, if not all of these issues addressed, they should have a world beater on their hands.