High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

572 updates

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Funny how you blokes yak on about 70cc saws as working things ...... here 90 is minimal.
Just harder wood I guess ......

applications are different you aussies have the toughest trees in the world no question. The 70cc saws work great for the majority of jobs being done here state side. i bet the 70cc class and the even smaller engine size 60cc class here in the states outsell the 90cc and larger class saws by at least 10 to 1.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny how you blokes yak on about 70cc saws as working things ...... here 90 is minimal.
Just harder wood I guess ......
I think it's funny how you guys drive around those little trucks lol.I like the designs of the trailers there, very beefy.
I wouldn't mind another Suzuki mini though :).

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Catching up on this thread was....

Wow......Meh.......Wow.....Whoa......Meh....

At least there were not any tears.
There's tears all right but probably on the inside.

I think it's funny how you guys drive around those little trucks lol.I like the designs of the trailers there, very beefy.
Small trucks make the saws look bigger.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What amazes me most is when people buy a 2wd pickup truck for work... :confused:o_O. Ok I get the fuel mileage thing... but to me I might as well buy a car if I’m gonna go that route. Some of our logging jobs even with 4x4 you need skill to get around. I need it all year around.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO
That's the beauty of the internet right there; you don't have to awkwardly excuse yourself to avoid breaking Rule #1
AKA: Crying in the presence of another Man.:coleman:

At my GTG a few years ago, these guys handed me a sand cast Poulan that they had restored. Said they knew I'd never get a chance to do one myself......

Then they wanted to take pictures !!!!!!!

I just needed to hide my eyes for a few minutes really.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At my GTG a few years ago, these guys handed me a sand cast Poulan that they had restored. Said they knew I'd never get a chance to do one myself......

Then they wanted to take pictures !!!!!!!

I just needed to hide my eyes for a few minutes really.
There are a few times in life where you are excused from rule #1...that be one of them!

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
applications are different you aussies have the toughest trees in the world no question. The 70cc saws work great for the majority of jobs being done here state side. i bet the 70cc class and the even smaller engine size 60cc class here in the states outsell the 90cc and larger class saws by at least 10 to 1.

Yes same here too but it would be the 70cc saw
The standard saw was the 066 and a 25"bar until the harvesters took over no one cuts with a saw anymore here ...... it's sad really a lot of skills are dying out ......

Yep only little trucks here