Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in a great mood today. Tomorrow is my birthday !!!!!! I'll be 55 years old. Surely a milestone for anyone who's lived a wild life !

My wife told me this morning that she was taking me out tonight.......anywhere I wanted to go. Her Treat !!!!!

Happy birthday ya old coot, if ya was a thinking man, you would have her take ya to a health spa. ;)

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in a great mood today. Tomorrow is my birthday !!!!!! I'll be 55 years old. Surely a milestone for anyone who's lived a wild life !

My wife told me this morning that she was taking me out tonight.......anywhere I wanted to go. Her Treat !!!!!

Happy birthday big dawg.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are planning a trip to Gatlinburg next weekend BTW. We weren't able to do a Sundance this year because of her knee......but we can do a getaway weekend. :)

I know what Gatlinburg is code for, you better get yourself in good shape. Lol

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
7:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Today is my birthday! A dirty thirty for me. Salud amigo!

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are planning a trip to Gatlinburg next weekend BTW. We weren't able to do a Sundance this year because of her knee......but we can do a getaway weekend. :)
Today is my birthday! A dirty thirty for me. Salud amigo!

Happy Birthday and keep up the good work, both of you...

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
12:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 189549 View attachment 189550 Yippee! I finally got my hands on a full wrap XPG! Went to see one for the first time in person in Prince George today and decided it had to come home with me.
You didn't do a 12-13 hours round trip from GP to PG to buy a 572 with a full wrap?.. did you really?
Well I did do it for a piece of tail after a 14 hours day (combined work and travel). I left at 10:00 pm as I had a day off the next day. I didn't pay for fuel either though.
With woman you are either running to one or from one. Maybe you needed to get away for the day...haha

Cool saw!
You ever Deal with Small Power in Barhead AB?
They probably have the best prices in Western Canada for a lot of things.

Since new models won't be XPWG anymore then the shop is supposed to accommodate you with the wrap.

If your local shop doesn't have it then they can pull it out of Husqvarna Edmonton in 1 or 2 days?
It feeds all of Western Canada.

Rip 'er up time.