High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

572 updates

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You didn't do a 12-13 hours round trip from GP to PG to buy a 572 with a full wrap?.. did you really?
Well I did do it for a piece of tail after a 14 hours day (combined work and travel). I left at 10:00 pm as I had a day off the next day. I didn't pay for fuel either though.
With woman you are either running to one or from one. Maybe you needed to get away for the day...haha

Cool saw!
You ever Deal with Small Power in Barhead AB?
They probably have the best prices in Western Canada for a lot of things.

Since new models won't be XPWG anymore then the shop is supposed to accommodate you with the wrap.

If your local shop doesn't have it then they can pull it out of Husqvarna Edmonton in 1 or 2 days?
It feeds all of Western Canada.

Rip 'er up time.

Yeah I stopped in at both the shops in GP twice and asked about the 572 and twice was told they weren’t available yet but I could get a half wrapped 462 c-m for $1479! Lol. We came to Quesnel to visit the wife’s grandparents this week and stopped in at Summit in PG and they had the XPG in stock and the wrap kit on hand. It came in at $1573 with the wrap, dogs, and cover as well as 3 jugs of husky fuel and a jug of bar oil for warranty purposes, 24” husky bar and the new Oregon skip chain (can’t remember the model but I like it so far). I couldn’t wait any longer. I even got to make a little stump with it today...

Everything in BC is beating out Alberta these days. We may even be bringing our headsaws to Quesnel for service soon.

Attachments

• 00CD84DC-6E01-4D20-BDDA-42902A27BA6B.jpeg
    00CD84DC-6E01-4D20-BDDA-42902A27BA6B.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 39

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Spike60 ,
This was the t shirt my dealer gave me 7 years ago when I bought my 562XP .
Hopefully the 572XP will get as much attention.
View attachment 189568 View attachment 189569

There is a shirt and a hat for the 572. Shirt is a little on the lame side, and it's freaking white as though running a chainsaw is like working in a restaurant. We ordered 80 some saws and they sent us 5 shirts. Their generosity is stunning isn't it? I'll try and get a pic up so all the guys who are thinking they want a shirt can get un-excited. :)

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems all you here about the 572 is how amazing it is, really liking where husky is going with there new saws, seems they really listened to what loggers wanted/needed. I hope they keep it going! @Spike60 what model have you heard is next in the pipeline?

There's a 390/395 replacement in the works. 592XP or whatever it ends up at. Will look like a bigger 572. All saws are getting that corporate look including the new 130 consumer saw. (Actually a pretty good saw for $199)

The 562 is supposed to get the same treatment that the 550 got. Expect it will also get the M2 designation. The 562 has been my best selling saw for a few years now, so of the bunch of them, that will be the most significant for my market. The closest thing to a do it all saw in the lineup.

As far as "when" is concerned, all I can do is guess. And that guess would be 1st quarter of next year being the earliest we'll see anything new.

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
There's a 390/395 replacement in the works. 592XP or whatever it ends up at.

Was talking to someone on this one. Saved info from Feb thread.

Husqvarna 59?. Wonder what it will be
emoji33.png

Well lets see if the info pans out. Been hearing about it for awhile. But never any proof as they are getting better.

Everyone going on about the 390 395 3120 going to no longer be sold.
Dont worry I have been following folks and a replacement is in the works. I would guess 590-595 range. So maybe no big boy.
But I was wondering with the 572 lower end being beefed up.

I was told = The 59$ has a similar but not the same bottom end as 572
wink.gif

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a 390/395 replacement in the works. 592XP or whatever it ends up at. Will look like a bigger 572. All saws are getting that corporate look including the new 130 consumer saw. (Actually a pretty good saw for $199)

The 562 is supposed to get the same treatment that the 550 got. Expect it will also get the M2 designation. The 562 has been my best selling saw for a few years now, so of the bunch of them, that will be the most significant for my market. The closest thing to a do it all saw in the lineup.

As far as "when" is concerned, all I can do is guess. And that guess would be 1st quarter of next year being the earliest we'll see anything new.

Husqvarna didn't give you a secret test model?

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I stopped in at both the shops in GP twice and asked about the 572 and twice was told they weren’t available yet but I could get a half wrapped 462 c-m for $1479! Lol. We came to Quesnel to visit the wife’s grandparents this week and stopped in at Summit in PG and they had the XPG in stock and the wrap kit on hand. It came in at $1573 with the wrap, dogs, and cover as well as 3 jugs of husky fuel and a jug of bar oil for warranty purposes, 24” husky bar and the new Oregon skip chain (can’t remember the model but I like it so far). I couldn’t wait any longer. I even got to make a little stump with it today...

Everything in BC is beating out Alberta these days. We may even be bringing our headsaws to Quesnel for service soon.

Is your wrap handle heated? I’m asking because I could get the same setup but was told that they didn’t have a heated wrap yet. As for Small Power in Barrhead you can get that setup with the non heated wrap for $1150 right now. It would be very hard for any dealer to beat the prices that Small Power would give a guy, very good service there.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah there's a guy on eBay selling them for way too much. That blob on the hat is pretty comical, it's barely even recognizing as a chainsaw powerhead.

Last edited:

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Is your wrap handle heated? I’m asking because I could get the same setup but was told that they didn’t have a heated wrap yet. As for Small Power in Barrhead you can get that setup with the non heated wrap for $1150 right now. It would be very hard for any dealer to beat the prices that Small Power would give a guy, very good service there.
Yeah I was just talking to Mike in sales there. They had a few but don't have any wraps now and gave me a price of $1,010 (plus $51 tax for a 3/4 wrap XPG.We figured that BC saw shops cleaned out Edmonton warehouse.
Edmonton won't have any in 'till next month he said and then they will buy lots.

He said on 372's they were charging $80 more for the wrap.
That puts it right at your price about^^
He couldn't give me a price for the Kit at all though.

Heated bars are hit and miss. I won't use them when it's really cold with snow coming off the trees or you end up with ice blocks for gloves in about 15sec after you stop. Heat makes my hands throb in the cold coast rain. Better without gloves on the coast if you are going to use heat in the rain or frost
For me anyway, I have arthritis. Hours of wet gloves and heat, ache.
It's worth it for the heated carb alone in the north though.

Seems like that price he gave me was cheaper than their wrap handle 372 off their annual price list going back 6 year ago I bet?

Last edited:

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wish I would have known that, but it’s hard to buy from a dealer who’s doors I’ll likely never darken either. Yes it is a heated full wrap, summit seems like they are on it. The heated wrap was expensive but I was expecting that, I crushed one on another saw and had to replace it, on that 372 it cost me $175 for just the wrap.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Heated wrap kit lists for $160; but don't know if they are in stock or not.
OK thanks Bob.
Man that's cheap. The were charging $150. for 372 oe & $200 for a non heat wrap handles a few years ago in Campbell River.
----
The saw is generated. 572 XPG but no wrap handles for a month in the Edmonton warehouse. So you guys will still be able to get the XPG model then or is that not going to be a US available model for the 572?
Do you have a ball park price of what you would sell a West coast kit for? I am just curious?
Is that the wide discharge cover or not?
I don't understand ..or I don't like the word 'kit' being associated with 'new saw'
Great for upgrades or if you need the whole thing but then it's not a kit price on a new saw.
It's a big price difference in Canada I hope some dealers don't abuse it on new saws.

Last edited:

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok I had the same questions for Bob when I bought my 572. The full wrap setup is a separate kit, it comes with the handle, wide clutch cover, large dogs and regular bar nuts. The roller chain catcher however in not included.. The kit was like $40 if I remember correctly, don't hold me to that. I believe the heated wrap handle is available too, at I'm sure an additional cost.

Last edited: