High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

572 updates

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Everything in BC is beating out Alberta these days. We may even be bringing our headsaws to Quesnel for service soon.
Alberta is full of Bandits. Many are happy to do business once.
They tell me the price and I tell them they should be wearing a mask right to their face..lol.
it's that gas & oil money but their are some sensible business people like Small Power that understand volume.

Or if you want to deal locally then go in to Northern Metallic and tell them it's for Spectrum cash account. Thanks good for 30℅ 0ff...lol
You are impatient. You got other saws.

She is only money man.

Wish I would have known that, but it’s hard to buy from a dealer who’s doors I’ll likely never darken either. Yes it is a heated full wrap, summit seems like they are on it. The heated wrap was expensive but I was expecting that, I crushed one on another saw and had to replace it, on that 372 it cost me $175 for just the wrap.
If you are buying I new saw then you should be paying 40℅ of that price for a Wrap and clutch cover.
Dogs are straight across. They take the stuff you didn't opt for.

You shouldn't pay more than $120 cnd for wrap, large cover plus dogs of your choice.

Walker's gave me a $200 36" stihl lite instead of the 24" Oregon for $80 more.
Any other time it's $2 bills a pop.
Over $250 with tax now.

I can see you getting good prices In Quesnel on some things because it is a logging/mill town that's broke. Also 7℅ more tax in BC

Last edited:

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i need to get money together and get a 572xp!!!! spike60 will be getting one from you when i can afford it. I plan to run it for a while and save some more dough and eventually make it a mmws 572
You’ll be impressed once it breaks in with just a mm. With time the throttle response will come around from sluggish to 562xp fast. It seemed like it took forever, but it’s worth the wait. Don’t get me wrong, performance is good from the get go... but it gets much better :).

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not only does it sound like these saws are tight new, but also like the software is tuned for a breaking period, which actually makes a lot of sense.
I agree, a programmed break in/safe time seems to be what the deal is. Mason said they are nutty once they get past a certain amount of usage. Well, nutty for a stock saw.

flying pig

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Alberta is full of Bandits. Many are happy to do business once.
They tell me the price and I tell them they should be wearing a mask right to their face..lol.
it's that gas & oil money but their are some sensible business people like Small Power that understand volume.

Or if you want to deal locally then go in to Northern Metallic and tell them it's for Spectrum cash account. Thanks good for 30℅ 0ff...lol
You are impatient. You got other saws.

She is only money man.

If you are buying I new saw then you should be paying 40℅ of that price for a Wrap and clutch cover.
Dogs are straight across. They take the stuff you didn't opt for.

You shouldn't pay more than $120 cnd for wrap, large cover plus dogs of your choice.

Walker's gave me a $200 36" stihl lite instead of the 24" Oregon for $80 more.
Any other time it's $2 bills a pop.
Over $250 with tax now.

I can see you getting good prices In Quesnel on some things because it is a logging/mill town that's broke. Also 7℅ more that in BC

They pulled the PST for me, I’m in their system under my AB address. The heated wrap was $143 through these guys. If those guys are $1010 on an XPG then that is a phenomenal price, for sure! Looking at my bill I paid $1299 for the saw, $10 pdi, $143 for the wrap, dogs and clutch cover, $45 for the fuel and oil. They tagged on the 4 year warranty with the oil purchase. But to be honest, I’ve had a bunch of good buys lately and if this was a bad impulse buy on a holiday I’m ok with that. It’s a nice saw, and now it’s here and ready for me to go to work with tomorrow. If my 372 packed it in tomorrow I was gonna have to buy another 372 locally for what I payed for the 572, be delayed on wood at the mill which costs more than the price differential on the saw per each hour of downtime or resort to running a 2100 again and I ain’t man enough for that! Ha ha. Oh, they also send you out the door with your heated half wrap and narrow cover, so having that stuff is kinda nice, for what I don’t know but it is kinda nice.

Last edited:

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok I had the same questions for Bob when I bought my 572. The full wrap setup is a separate kit, it comes with the handle, wide clutch cover, large dogs and regular bar nuts. The roller chain catcher however in not included.. The kit was like $40 if I remember correctly, don't hold me to that. I believe the heated wrap handle is available too, at I'm sure an additional cost.

There are no more complete out of the box wrap models in the US, regular or G. Simpler for inventory and eliminates getting W models with older serial numbers.

In all cases the saws can be converted to a W model by buying a wrap kit that costs $30. In the case of the 572 it includes a wide clutch cover. (silver, same part as the 576 wide cover. About an $80 part.) For the 572XPG there is a full wrap heated kit that sells for $160.

Be careful of part numbers and idiots that don't know what they are talking about. You always want to order by the KIT part number, not the part number for the replacement wrap handle. In all non-G cases, you'll pay 2-3 times as much for just the handle and not even get the large dogs and hardware.

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are no more complete out of the box wrap models in the US, regular or G. Simpler for inventory and eliminates getting W models with older serial numbers.

In all cases the saws can be converted to a W model by buying a wrap kit that costs $30. In the case of the 572 it includes a wide clutch cover. (silver, same part as the 576 wide cover. About an $80 part.) For the 572XPG there is a full wrap heated kit that sells for $160.

Be careful of part numbers and idiots that don't know what they are talking about. You always want to order by the KIT part number, not the part number for the replacement wrap handle. In all non-G cases, you'll pay 2-3 times as much for just the handle and not even get the large dogs and hardware.

Would you happen to have the kit part numbers for both the regular wrap kit and the heated (G) wrap kit?

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would you happen to have the kit part numbers for both the regular wrap kit and the heated (G) wrap kit?

The regular wrap kit part number I used when I ordered them from Bailey's was HVP 579 50 40 01. That was before their website went down.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The regular wrap kit part number I used when I ordered them from Bailey's was HVP 579 50 40 01. That was before their website went down.
Were they in the $30 range?
That's crazy. I did see the 576 cover on there for 79.95.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Priceless info Bob.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If one grinds the “flange” flush on the standard cover and swap the captive nuts for standard ones then you can run the large dogs. That cover is also lighter than the west coast one... if one cares about that. Me? I’d just bolt on everything in the kit instead of monkeying around.

Last edited:

r black

STIHLAHUSKYLOVER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
is it true that the 576xp painted clutch cover and handle and dawg's all fit the 572xp ?