PAST 2018 spring CT GTG, April 7

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
7:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm making this one. Looking forward to being there for my 1st CT event! April 7 is nice and early, and we are hardly going to have a quick start to the season with the weather we've been getting. Hope I don't need to pack a snow thrower in with the saws. :)
A little birdie told me you have a 572xp. Saw a video from Walt too... Hmm... Logical next question can a 572 make an appearance at the GTG???

Btw if you haven't seen my thread on the 346 top end care package you sent that saw came out awesome. I'll try to bring it!

See ya Bob. Psyched that you will make it. It's worth it just for Al @drf256 and Cindy / Mel's food!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes Eric, I understand the menu at these GTG's sets a standard that other GTG's dare not even reach for. :)

The 572 will indeed be coming along for the ride. Still only has 1hr 46min on her, so if I don't get to run it before then I know there's a young feller there who can help me put some time on it.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little birdie told me you have a 572xp. Saw a video from Walt too... Hmm... Logical next question can a 572 make an appearance at the GTG???

Btw if you haven't seen my thread on the 346 top end care package you sent that saw came out awesome. I'll try to bring it!

See ya Bob. Psyched that you will make it. It's worth it just for Al @drf256 and Cindy / Mel's food!

Yes Eric, I understand the menu at these GTG's sets a standard that other GTG's dare not even reach for. :)

The 572 will indeed be coming along for the ride. Still only has 1hr 46min on her, so if I don't get to run it before then I know there's a young feller there who can help me put some time on it.

Well we decided to keep it a little simpler this time, but That doesn’t mean it won’t be good. [emoji41]

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there an itinerary for the GTG?

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm making this one. Looking forward to being there for my 1st CT event! April 7 is nice and early, and we are hardly going to have a quick start to the season with the weather we've been getting. Hope I don't need to pack a snow thrower in with the saws. :)

That's awesome Bob, It's a great time. Dan with help from friends put on a nice gtg.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I hear the 572 will be there ... but the 044????

Unfortunately, I can not make the commitment in Tax Season, would love to run that 572 ... will have to wait till NY.

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everyone I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I'll be bringing Cindy's kitchen, not Miss Cindy.

Unfortunately, unless the mighty hand of God touches us and changes our current circumstances, my lovely Bride won't be able to make this GTG. (Pray)

We'd also need Him to change my ability to cook if any of y'all were even remotely considering eating anything that I put on the plate outside of burgers, Lol...

I'm happy to provide the equipment and tend the clean-up, but that's really about all I'm any good at...

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck, haven't you seen most all the saws I had those couple years Dan was sitting on 'em for me? Lol

I could bring the 750 Homelite for a nostalgic bigger cube saw I guess. The 4400 Poulan still has a beat oiler so she's out of the game.

The rest is all pretty usual stuff I think, outside of the saws that have Randy and Scott's stamps on 'em.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Oh I wonder who that might be? Hope he saves some wood for us aged. @huskyboy

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everyone I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I'll be bringing Cindy's kitchen, not Miss Cindy.

Unfortunately, unless the mighty hand of God touches us and changes our current circumstances, my lovely Bride won't be able to make this GTG. (Pray)

We'd also need Him to change my ability to cook if any of y'all were even remotely considering eating anything that I put on the plate outside of burgers, Lol...

I'm happy to provide the equipment and tend the clean-up, but that's really about all I'm any good at...
Oh hey Mel my bad. My memory is getting cloudy these days. No worries or pressure on anyone with the food etc. It's always great. Shaping up to have a great group to hang with. I'm psyched. Will miss ya Mike! But hoping to see you in NY.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck, haven't you seen most all the saws I had those couple years Dan was sitting on 'em for me? Lol

I could bring the 750 Homelite for a nostalgic bigger cube saw I guess. The 4400 Poulan still has a beat oiler so she's out of the game.

The rest is all pretty usual stuff I think, outside of the saws that have Randy and Scott's stamps on 'em.

I thought I fixed the Oiler for you Mel. Even did a thread I thought. It had a hole in the end cap and was sucking air. Did it break again?

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is there an itinerary for the GTG?

...we come, chop chit up, BS a whole bunch, chop more chit up.....watch Mason chop whatever chit was not chopped up yet,
eat, more BS.... Fix up the busted up Hooskies.... thank Dan and Yulia and go home.

think I got everything.... 'cept make a few more friends while doing all the above.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
...we come, chop chit up, BS a whole bunch, chop more chit up.....watch Mason chop whatever chit was not chopped up yet,
eat, more BS.... Fix up the busted up Hooskies.... thank Dan and Yulia and go home.

think I got everything.... 'cept make a few more friends while doing all the above.
Hunt for screws, pick up busted parts make it home before I fall asleep.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO!!!! You guys got that right! [emoji23]
AND run Stihl saws. [emoji106]