Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know Brad was an acquired taste, he never bothered me..some of his saws ran really good...
He and I developed our trouble over time. It didn't happen all at once. I was trying to make a living doing saws.....and he was playing with them as a hobby. Him trying to tear me down was something I took personally.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He and I developed our trouble over time. It didn't happen all at once. I was trying to make a living doing saws.....and he was playing with them as a hobby. Him trying to tear me down was something I took personally.

I don't blame you for that.

You guys had some good battles, I did the 5 knuckle shuffle the whole time.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
3:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m still weirded out by the viral YT thing. I just wanted to post to share with tree guys to learn tree crap. Part of me wants to delete it, but I reckon it’s too late. Maybe I should go ahead and try to monetize? Right now I don’t have time for anything.

I like reading about tree crap from guys who do it every day like @sawmikaze, but I realize it’s probably about as much fun to talk about as running a shop is for me.

julie wolf

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you everyone for all your advice. I am leaving this thread, unfortunately, because it has gone way off topic that I can follow other than why porting is good or bad. My understanding about porting is greater now, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

Squareground3691

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you everyone for all your advice. I am leaving this thread, unfortunately, because it has gone way off topic that I can follow other than why porting is good or bad. My understanding about porting is greater now, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.
Enjoy ur saw , it’s a nice one, be aware be safe, 👍

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
3:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to OPE! 😬😆🤙🏻

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Daaamn!
You peeps are porting crazed! :thinking:

Nope, I did not read all the posts of just today.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:56 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't even try to follow threads that take off like this one!
It is impossible to keep up.

Have fun with Your saw and stay safe.