Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We want Big Saw vids!!!

I had to order another worm drive for your 066. I got some Cross drives, but don't really trust the material the gear is made of. I thought I could just swap the lever out with the OEM one, but it was worn, and the lever was loose. :(

I got a good used one off eBay. Should be here by the weekend.

I have several fresh builds to video.

Soon as they are all complete....

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear good things about the 75cc saws I do from a lot of guys that have them. I guess they might be worth the extra work after all.

My xpw is stronger than my xp. The difference is probably magnified bc the xp has only seen 1 tank since porting and only had 4 tanks thru it prior, and the xpw has seen many more.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im the same way randy when i work on one it doesnt go anywhere until i am happy with it

I let one slip thru once and awhile. I had a MS441 here that belonged to @junkman . I sent it back without being happy with it. I messed with it for quite awhile, but never could make it run like it should have. He's a pretty good mechanic, so I told him it was "off" and sent it home.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you Brian, I was hoping you would get me one of them for Christmas! Pretty nifty, what does it go for?