Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got this freebie jonsered 920 it has a new oem piston kit and 24 inch total 10mm bar and stihl rs it sat for a few years after i built it i got it running great recently the the intake boot split it's a strong running saw its too good of a saw to give up on even with the tiny handlebar found a boot lollolView attachment 60312 View attachment 60313 View attachment 60314

Did you put this in the you suck thread ? And ya suck

Last edited:

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did one carb rebuild for my neightbours 55, but it doesn't worked well out.
That was until I gave it a new try late this evening, was easy to see why the saw didn't run well:
_DSC3562.jpg

Too short, but gotta know if the carb where 100%, ran like a champ:
_DSC3563.jpg

So here is a question, I just can't find part number for a new wire, anyone knows what part number it has?
Or, is it so stupid that we have to purchase a complete coil....that will never happen :D

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did one carb rebuild for my neightbours 55, but it doesn't worked well out.
That was until I gave it a new try late this evening, was easy to see why the saw didn't run well:
View attachment 60422

Too short, but gotta know if the carb where 100%, ran like a champ:
View attachment 60421

So here is a question, I just can't find part number for a new wire, anyone knows what part number it has?
Or, is it so stupid that we have to purchase a complete coil....that will never happen :D
Looks like the boot is sold separately but not the wire Tor.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn't any plug wire work? The bulk plug wire sold on a few sites. I bought about a foot of plug wire from HLS site vendor.
defently, my neightbours saws need no expensive wire :D
Ill ask my dealer first, I woild love to purchase more from HL but shipping costs from US aint cheap

bigbadbob

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice clean saw!
Crap on the front is pitch, nice chap I got it from, he herniated discs in his neck,,, no more cutting.
Been sitting 3 years but did fire after 20 pulls. 28in bar
So get in the car to come home and the wife asks if I am happy with the saw,, yup I say,, do you have any other close to it??? ?? Nope ,, good she says,,
In the shed hiding I have 2071 2171 365XT,,,,

Hoggwood

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still putting new units together, and here at home sitting on my bench is my free mcculloch 610. Excited to get her going! View attachment 60476

Cinderblock they may be, they still pull a mean 20" bar. Gobs of torque. I fixed up and passed along a Timberbear to a buddy a few years ago. It has plowed through a lot of big Doug Fir since then. Impulse oiler is a weak point. Right thumb will get a workout on the manual.

Looks like there is lots of life left in her.

TJ the Chainsaw Mechanic

Old Homelites rule!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Cinderblock they may be, they still pull a mean 20" bar. Gobs of torque. I fixed up and passed along a Timberbear to a buddy a few years ago. It has plowed through a lot of big Doug Fir since then. Impulse oiler is a weak point. Right thumb will get a workout on the manual.

Looks like there is lots of life left in her.
Thanks, it is a manual. lol