Super OPE Member
Local time
9:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@usmcbuckwild

Hows about it Sir ?
Will you please allow us to take care of your 026 jug ?
I'll spin her (Base and squish if you want) and send her back to you.
Jeff will take care of your postage to me
Good to see this.
I have a few 026 parts kicking around if they are needed for the project as well. @usmcbuckwild

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
12:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Built a chain rack last night, grouped by length, and the opposite side will mirror this for sharpened chains, this way when I get time I can do a few and have them ready when I need, just have to order a few wheels for the Simington again.

Attachments

• IMG-20180322-WA0029.jpeg
    IMG-20180322-WA0029.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 53

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Built a chain rack last night, grouped by length, and the opposite side will mirror this for sharpened chains, this way when I get time I can do a few and have them ready when I need, just have to order a few wheels for the Simington again.
Dibs on the wax beans and canned venison...

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for your service Sir.
I too, served my country

Your call, but if you send me your jug, I will take care of it and take care of the postage back to you.
You only pay to send it to me in New York

I am with you 110%. Heck, I'll pay for the shipping. Just let me know what it is.

@usmcbuckwild

Hows about it Sir ?
Will you please allow us to take care of your 026 jug ?
I'll spin her (Base and squish if you want) and send her back to you.
Jeff will take care of your postage to me

Gentlemen, I am awestruck and humbled by your generosity. It moves me greatly and I am honored to be associated with you both.

I am always hesitant to speak of my occupation because so many (like you) jump to the chance to provide assistance. While I am appreciative of you, something needs to be said for the current military. The vast majority of which has this distorted sense of entitlement and abuse the kindness and caring you folks have for us. If I were to accept your offer, what is going to keep 100 others from selling a sob story to take advantage of your generosity. It happens every day and it breaks my heart to even think people like you are being taken advantage of.

I am not sure there is any way i could ever thank you. But, I am going to have to decline your amazing offer. There are others here in more dire and desperate situations than mine who are much more deserving. I am a resolute believer in “pay it forward” and as others have done for me, so shall I do for others..

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gentlemen, I am awestruck and humbled by your generosity. It moves me greatly and I am honored to be associated with you both.

I am always hesitant to speak of my occupation because so many (like you) jump to the chance to provide assistance. While I am appreciative of you, something needs to be said for the current military. The vast majority of which has this distorted sense of entitlement and abuse the kindness and caring you folks have for us. If I were to accept your offer, what is going to keep 100 others from selling a sob story to take advantage of your generosity. It happens every day and it breaks my heart to even think people like you are being taken advantage of.

I am not sure there is any way i could ever thank you. But, I am going to have to decline your amazing offer. There are others here in more dire and desperate situations than mine who are much more deserving. I am a resolute believer in “pay it forward” and as others have done for me, so shall I do for others..

You would of like my FIL He is a Vietnam vet. First time I thanked him for his service he was like what the *f-word for? I was drafted.

After he passed we found out he had a Bronze Star and a Bronze Star with V.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just want to see you and your Stihl saw get done right! [emoji106]

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Whats to keep others from trying ?
They can try Sir, but I have only offered to you.
I too served, so I am qualified to offer, see ??
Dont make me pull rank on you !!
Just saying thank you is more than enough, but first, you have to send me the jug, or send me the whole saw.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whats to keep others from trying ?
They can try Sir, but I have only offered to you.
I too served, so I am qualified to offer, see ??
Dont make me pull rank on you !!
Just saying thank you is more than enough, but first, you have to send me the jug, or send me the whole saw.

I have been trying to get this saw from NH to NC for almost a year (we try to be frugal when it comes to non-essentials). Finally my dad dropped it off at my brother’s house in CT when they went to visit for my nephew’s birthday. A close friend of ours was traveling from here to CT to visit family, so she met up with my brother the day she was driving back to NC to pick up hos 038 and this 026. So now, after all that azz-pain you want me to send it BACK up to NY?? Its going to take me another year to find a lowly traveler heading back up that way! Hahaha

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! Oldest brewery in America. [emoji106]