RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you.

It is what it is; mil life is NOT easy on the body, especially for a little guy (5’6”) with a Napoleonic complex who refuses to accept defeat. I’m old (by military standards) and mil service is a young man’s game.
I hear you. I did 25 years of LE.

I hope the gov't takes care of you.

Thank you for your service! [emoji106]

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear you. I did 25 years of LE.

I hope the gov't takes care of you.

Thank you for your service! [emoji106]

13.5 years here and I am not leaving by my own choice. It is amazing how much I had to fight to get appropriate benefits, but that’s a story for another thread.

Thank you for YOUR service. I have police and firefighter in my family, I was the first volunteer .mil and only Marine.

Thank you for your support.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would love to but just got my medical retirement date and need to anticipate the cut in pay. Basically I’m paying off all my bills prior my retirement and reverting back to the “Ramen diet” for the next 2 months or so. Long story short: I’m broke, broken, soon to be unemployed and trying to do it on the cheap on my own.
Thank you for your service Sir.
I too, served my country

Your call, but if you send me your jug, I will take care of it and take care of the postage back to you.
You only pay to send it to me in New York

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've decided to grab up all my non-working saws and fix them. I have an Echo 400EVL, several Poulan 2000 saws with no oiler and a Super EZ which has something loose in the engine. Gonna see if I can fix any of these and move them along..

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've decided to grab up all my non-working saws and fix them. I have an Echo 400EVL, several Poulan 2000 saws with no oiler and a Super EZ which has something loose in the engine. Gonna see if I can fix any of these and move them along..
If the super ez is beyond economical repair I would be interested in the carb off of it...
I have been looking for a metering lever assembly for a while for one...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk