What's on your bench?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
6:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody else notice that interesting thing they got going on with the exhaust port roof on the 572? You can’t really get a pic of it, but it’s like a dip in the roof kinda like some guys do to the exhaust floor to help scavenging and whatnot.

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on the two Lawn Boys, got the one fixed with a simple carb cleaning and new float kit. The second just needed a good carb cleaning and adjusting the float upward a bit and leveling it. I've had both running and now all I need is to sharpen the blades...

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pulled that carb apart twice to check gaskets and all looks to be correct. Thers a small oring on throttle part where the low side needle thing is, gonna pop that off tomorrow to make sure it never fell off sonewhere. If that dont work i guess start swapping old gaskets in till it runs to figure out what it is. Dam small engines. How can yas make any money fixing thesenwhen ya get a finicky one lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
If that doesn't work I'd just put a new carb on it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you do a cut video after :)?

I really would rather not get them dirty. A couple of heat cycles is what they usually get. A man buying a new saw likes the idea of getting a nice new saw outta the box. But......I might.