JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
11:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep. Starts Thursday night
Son of a! Im pretty much down for the count with my back. This has not been a good year for me. Just found out i have 2 bulging discs down low and narrowing/arthritis fairly bad from L5-S1 as well. Im on light duty:( like really light. Hope next year works out better for me and the GTGs.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
12:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Son of a! Im pretty much down for the count with my back. This has not been a good year for me. Just found out i have 2 bulging discs down low and narrowing/arthritis fairly bad from L5-S1 as well. Im on light duty:( like really light. Hope next year works out better for me and the GTGs.
Ouch. Get better soon, Nick

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
12:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My pork butts barely stay together enough to remove from the smoker, how’d ya manage to slice it!? I always take mine to 203-210° i.t. Before a 2 hour rest and shread.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
11:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very little, enough to make prob five/six sammies…brother and his gal friend came by and ate.
Lol! Thats what i figured, not much left. I always use the sound test after BBQ/smoking. Once its served see whos talking. No talking, ya did good. Too much talking and its back to the drawing board. Fine lookin vittles there!