USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday evening, daughter came to eat...had fried chops, bacon-wrapped onion bombs, northern beans and fried corn. That's what she wanted, that's what she got. Was damn good.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yesterday evening, daughter came to eat...had fried chops, bacon-wrapped onion bombs, northern beans and fried corn. That's what she wanted, that's what she got. Was damn good.
:buenrollo: I cannot visualize the bacon wrapped onion bombs. BUT! I love bacon and I love onions so it had to be good! :sconf:

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:buenrollo: I cannot visualize the bacon wrapped onion bombs. BUT! I love bacon and I love onions so it had to be good! :sconf:
Peel the onion
Slice in half and take part of the center out
Put meatball and cheese in the middle
Put the two halves back together and wrap
With bacon

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Peel the onion
Slice in half and take part of the center out
Put meatball and cheese in the middle
Put the two halves back together and wrap
With bacon

Will definitely be trying these out when I get back home again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tri-Tip, slightly over cooked........damn women.
I had to cut off hunks for my wife and guests and throw back on the grill until all traces of pink were gone.
WTF, might as well eat cardboard.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to cut off hunks for my wife and guests and throw back on the grill until all traces of pink were gone.
View attachment 72575
I was on a date once and she sent her steak back three time's saying
It was undercooked.
It wasn't and i warned her not to eat it.
Lord knows what that cook did to it lol

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 72575

Hmmm, slightly better than cardboard, As I have stated before, the Food Lion here has never heard of a tri-tip before. They get all there meat already packaged, The meat cutters have no idea how to cut meat, all they do is place the damn packages in the cooler. ( 16 miles from me ) I asked the meat guy for 16# of fat beef to grind with my venison, and he though I was crazy!! Had no idea what I was talking about! F- them! Sorry for all my ranting!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm, slightly better than cardboard, As I have stated before, the Food Lion here has never heard of a tri-tip before. They get all there meat already packaged, The meat cutters have no idea how to cut meat, all they do is place the damn packages in the cooler. ( 16 miles from me ) I asked the meat guy for 16# of fat beef to grind with my venison, and he though I was crazy!! Had no idea what I was talking about! F- them! Sorry for all my ranting!
Our local grocery store just recently started carrying Tri-Tips. They don't sell a lot of them yet but as more people try them, they will. I'm pleased to not have to drive 30 miles to find one. For grilling, they're superb. They have a flavor like a rib roast but not quite as tender. At $5.50lb, they're a bargain.

Last edited:

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Our local grocery store just recently started carrying Tri-Tips. They don't sell a lot of them yet but as more people try them, they will. I pleased to not have to drive 30 miles to find one. For grilling, they're superb. They have a flavor like a rib roast but not quite as tender. At $5.50lb, they're a bargain.

$5.50 lb. Wow, I guess that I am not used to that, As I am used to eating 2# of bacon every morning. and Food Lion gets $6.99 a lb. for the thin c-hit, I can eat 3 packages of that stuff with the eggs and toast. And I think the side meat @ $2.50 lb. is super high, and I have to cure it and slice it. Not like when we used to kill hogs.