stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The pretty half was broken today. Sunday she tried yoga on ice. I didn't know she did yoga? I guess she started on Sunday by doing the splits.
So, I made supper. Potato pancakes, side pork, apple sauce and apple pie.
P1020079.JPG
A friend said I was lazy because I didn't make my own whipped topping.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Insty pot French dip sandwiches. We bought the combo air fryer insty pot a while back and we are really starting to use it. These are really good and there is a buffalo chicken slider one we’ve done and the wife tells me I can make both of them again so it’s a plus.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yes but prime grade which is a very small percent of meat sold in the states. It's a nice treat for yourself once in awhile.

Thanks, is Colonial heights near Richmond?

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I read that right, It is over $13.00 per lb.
That's why I go early and get the expired prime steaks.
You can also dry age Choice grade primals and get very close to the same flavor and tenderness.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stay away from the Sams for the meats.
Gots a mom and pop meat market for the good stuff.
Grilled some boneless chicken thighs and some asparagus. Asparagus in foil with a little EVO and fresh garlic. Lots of grated cheese just before the finish. Narrow neck(yard bird, or chicken for the non southerners) was seasoned with lemon pepper Missus Dash, Paprica, and some pink salt. Also a bit of olive oil to keep it on there.
Good stuff for those of us trying to keep the cardiologist at bay. Good eats that don't hurt too bad.
Would LOVE to get the black skillet out for some GOOD cornbread. That's good stuff no matter where you're from.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's why I go early and get the expired prime steaks.
You can also dry age Choice grade primals and get very close to the same flavor and tenderness.

Steve, don't remember buying any meat, exp. a few lbs. of hamburger in my life. @ $2.75 lb. That seems high to me! except homemade sausage at $3.00 lb. We always killed our own beef and hogs. That is why I only buy pork butts @ @ 0.99 per lb. or I will not buy them. We don't buy any beef anymore. Killed one 3 years ago to get our beef.