Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
4:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah yes, restrictor plates - NASCAR being the only motorsport on the planet to actually make the competitors slower… 🤦🏻‍♂️
Actually, MotoGP just decreased the max displacement from 1000cc down to 850cc and only allow 6 motors instead of 7 all season for the 2027 season. The domino effect is right around the corner

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Actually, MotoGP just decreased the max displacement from 1000cc down to 850cc and only allow 6 motors instead of 7 all season for the 2027 season. The domino effect is right around the corner
Takes one hell of a rider to manage a 1000cc. I think they’ll be aright with 850’s lol. Those are some amazing machines and the guys that tame them are magicians.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and my tanks and carbs are always full of e-free and quality oil or 100ll av gas which seems to last forever.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes. I haven’t had any issues with Dominator. My initial problems were with Motul 800. I swapped oils to saber at that time and the problem went away. Now, I drill the jets most MT saws that I port, so I changed a bunch of variables. I prefer the safety of 32:1 in my saws.
Good to know. I’ve always stuck to 40:1 for my 40-50ish cc saws and brush cutters. Sometimes in my bigger saws but I always felt better with 32:1 in the 70cc and up especially ported. I’ll try 32:1 in everything and tune accordingly if needed. That’s also the mix I run in any bikes, quads, etc I may have around so it’s handy to keep it all the same if I can.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look up Group B WRC for an early example of "We've created some monsters" Kevin.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t care what others say, I never run my equipment out of fuel. Full stop, Period!

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the thing that gets me about thing made in china is they have the ability to make quality products....however when i buy lets use car parts as an example. american name brand parts that say we have them made in china to our strick standards are never as good as the usa made version of the exact same part. that you have to pay the same price for.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would love to find someone who can post a product that they believe is 100% American made. I mean designed, engineered, manufactured, assembled, and marketed in the USA with all materials that were 100% American designed, engineered, manufactured, assembled, and marketed in the USA.

PissRev

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would love to find someone who can post a product that they believe is 100% American made. I mean designed, engineered, manufactured, assembled, and marketed in the USA with all materials that were 100% American designed, engineered, manufactured, assembled, and marketed in the USA.
First thing that comes to mind is American-made hickory handles. This brings to mind the last Vaughan Hammer I bought that said made in America with American steel and American hickory. Vaughan is definitely an American company in Bushnell, Illinois. Now they do sell a few dead blow and mallet hammers made in England (Thor rebranded) and I think they have a Japanese pull Saw they sell. But what I'm referring to is the made in USA hammers.