What oil is best? and what ratio?

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These oil tests have been moved to a private conversation. That sorta makes me sad......but I understand.
I too understand. But really if you can't take the heat it's best to get out of the kitchen. I know I played a big part in this and for that I apologize, but really what was he expecting in return. Be a man post the results and move on. My .02

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
These oil tests have been moved to a private conversation. That sorta makes me sad......but I understand.
It is sad Randy. Supposed grown arse men have to be dicks if they don't like outcomes of something or can't grasp it. Life is to short to put up with a$$holes, especially the type that wouldn't have the sack to talk sh!t in person.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The amount of time involved is commendable, and no offense to the man, but there are more questions here than answers IMHO.

I'll just leave this where it is and move on, I've said my part and have little else to add.

Andre'

Yup fragile ego. I have never been afraid to stand up to a bully.

To be honest......I'm still waiting for the part where you move on. Months ago you said you had nothing more to add, yet here you are still adding.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To be honest......I'm still waiting for the part where you move on. Months ago you said you had nothing more to add, yet here you are still adding.
You're right Randy, I shouldn't have come back to this thread. I just like the topic in general and thought I might be able add and participate in the discussion again, after things cooled off.. As Egg Shooter does, I too will stick up for myself. I questioned Egg Shooters character he took great offense to that, I understand. I apologized, apology wasn't accepted, he told me to go f*** myself I understand that too. There is a lot with these forms that gets said in the back rooms, I stay completely out of that, I'm here standing on my own two.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're right Randy, I shouldn't have come back to this thread. I just like the topic in general and thought I might be able add and participate in the discussion again, after things cooled off.. As Egg Shooter does, I too will stick up for myself. I questioned Egg Shooters character he took great offense to that, I understand. I apologized, apology wasn't accepted, he told me to go f*** myself I understand that too. There is a lot with these forms that gets said in the back rooms, I stay completely out of that, I'm here standing on my own two.

I saw that you'd made an apology.....at least twice. That is what men do. I admire that.