What oil is best? and what ratio?

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir. Unfortunately the 04s and 05s had a little overheating problem. They just needed to be tweaked a bit.

I didn’t care for the Allison shifting compared to manual transmission trucks so I went back to them at the time. Now they all have auto transmissions[emoji3525]

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now u know thats Dominator in there. Next after she blows we gonna need to see it put in a humid environment and rust up in about a weeks time

I'm not sure I understand why you are insisting on acting like this over oil.

The same goes for a few other "men" in this thread.

Steve spent a considerable amount of time and money to do in depth testing, and this is how its received?

I'm ashamed for some of our members.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not sure I understand why you are insisting on acting like this over oil.

The same goes for a few other "men" in this thread.

Steve spent a considerable amount of time and money to do in depth testing, and this is how its received?

I'm ashamed for some of our members.
Insist on acting how Randy? I stated my opinion on the Dominator oil test which was my honest opinion and also that the oil will probably cause rust along with most these other oils we use which is also my honest opinion? As far as you being ashamed of some of us, have you read some of the vulgarity and language throughout this site? Thats very offensive to alot of people also? I dont have an agenda here and only tagging along for the information. As far as appreciating Eggshooters test I do 100%. I sent him at least 150$ worth of supplies to help him along

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Insist on acting how Randy? I stated my opinion on the Dominator oil test which was my honest opinion and also that the oil will probably cause rust along with most these other oils we use which is also my honest opinion? As far as you being ashamed of some of us, have you read some of the vulgarity and language throughout this site? Thats very offensive to alot of people also? I dont have an agenda here and only tagging along for the information. As far as appreciating Eggshooters test I do 100%. I sent him at least 150$ worth of supplies to help him along

And you based your firmly held belief that this oil will cause rust on what exactly?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
have you read some of the vulgarity and language throughout this site?

Boys will be boys.....and when things go too far one of us always deletes posts and tries to reel things in. It's a never ending job though.

You have the choice of not reading any thread on this site.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And you based your firmly held belief that this oil will cause rust on what exactly?
No rust inhibitors along with a few other peoples statements who has used it and guaranteed me it would rust internally. Im not 100% sure if it will but its it one of my saws now and set up on a shelf. We will see . I thought enough of the mans test here that I bought a bottle myself and mixed it to use