High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What is yer perfession?

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
1:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hmmmm...where is the best place to get a rebuilt head for a 2.0 Jetta. Lost the timing belt on mine about 6 months ago, and haven't taken the time to fix it. I haven't torn into it yet...wanting to make sure I have the proper parts first. Hoping I'll only need a rebuilt head. Research I have done has told me, as an interference motor..that is the least I am looking at.
If it's an interference motor your going to need more than a rebuilt head.

Flip

Well-Known OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Farmer... Just wish it could pay the bills!

Same here.

I run of the last family tobacco farms here still under contract. Used to have workers here 10-11 months a year but have had to cut back to just harvest time now. The rest of the year I do everything myself other than hire the local housewives to plant the crop.

I'm lucky to have a lumberyard 10 minutes away and cut timber off the farm in the winter for some income.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hmmmm...where is the best place to get a rebuilt head for a 2.0 Jetta. Lost the timing belt on mine about 6 months ago, and haven't taken the time to fix it. I haven't torn into it yet...wanting to make sure I have the proper parts first. Hoping I'll only need a rebuilt head. Research I have done has told me, as an interference motor..that is the least I am looking at.
My local does them for me for less than 200 bucks...

I do my own if there isn't a lot damage. Is it an aeg engine? 99.5-2004?

Last edited:

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dairy farmer. Fortunately my wife has a good town job to pay the bills.
Unfortunately I know exactly what your talking about. The cost of milk keeps rising but the producers pay cheque hasn't. That's why I'm not farming.

Last edited: