Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm sure not everyone on here is a full time Ported saw polisher, or wood cuttin wonder... What pays your bills?

I myself, am an electrician, a sparky if you will. I do enjoy my job...in the process of traveling for work now...not overly excited about that, as I have always been able to stay close to home.

Deererainman

Firewood Hack
GoldMember
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I a class 8 truck builder . but in that I do electrical .I also do electrical work .
Fell some trees here and there when I have time.
Is Mack still putting the mechanical pump V8's in some military applications?

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mechanic here. For 10ish years I was a home dad with my own shop on the side fixing mostly vws. I also bought and sold saws/parts on the side of that. :). Having a real job again sucks.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mechanic here. For 10ish years I was a home dad with my own shop on the side fixing mostly vws. I also bought and sold saws/parts on the side of that. :). Having a real job again sucks.

Hmmmm...where is the best place to get a rebuilt head for a 2.0 Jetta. Lost the timing belt on mine about 6 months ago, and haven't taken the time to fix it. I haven't torn into it yet...wanting to make sure I have the proper parts first. Hoping I'll only need a rebuilt head. Research I have done has told me, as an interference motor..that is the least I am looking at.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a Radiographer, ie: x-ray tech. I cover M.R.I, CAT Scan and do Plain Film,,,I was also vocationally schooled in auto/diesel repair many, many years ago and still still like to wrench around on my own junk.

One of my last jobs was helping install a new CAT. That was a pretty fun project. Had to remove the old one, and retrofit everything for the new one.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Union electrician. got tired of traveling and being laid off.
Took a job at a Iron ore mine now laid off again for market flooding.
I should find out if the Donald still needs apprentices.
Lol..just to get laid off again:). This is my first time traveling. Been with the same company for 10 years. But I have had my fair share of off time, which is why I quit to travel.