Well Guys?????

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the invite Randy! Looking forward to seeing how things develop here. Cheers all!:ole::wizard:

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
4:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
my mom wears crocs i wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It will be nice, as this site gets some time under its belt, to have loads of information for particular saws, or topics in the search function.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
a good replacement for sawhawgs some of the people on there has exceeded the limits of there medication.

d.l.d

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Personally, I think proper site moderation is key.

If we have a big blow up........there ain't gonna be any heavy handed moderation. No deleted posts, no banned members.

Wanna make an ass of yourself........go right ahead. It will be right here for everyone to read. No crying about it and having it deleted later.

I will ask this though........if there are disagreements (and everyone knows there will be) be respectful enough not to ruin someone's thread with it.

Let's be our own moderators. Think before you hit that reply button.

Bruce has spent a good deal of his money to build this site. Let's respect that and behave accordingly.
Very well stated. I'm glad to be a member of this forum. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that seem ready to lend a hand and it's awesome! I'm very excited to continue learning more. I also think self moderation is the key to this forum staying the way it is. We are all men here and should be capable of showing respect to one another!