• Poll closed .

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now how would we get any cutting done with these 3 around?

9a98770f0eba81757715395f55bbe2b3.jpg
And the problem with that is? Just because I'm a nice guy, you guys can cut and I'll entertain these three... might only be 18 seconds but...

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have been wanting to attend your GTG for several years now,but unfortunately not going to be able to make it again this year due to scheduling conflict and I didn't think it would be fair to ask you guys to reschedule for me. But with modern technology being what it is,I was hoping that it would be possible for someone to set up a camera and live stream or FaceTime (or whatever it's called on Facebook) at least some of it,you know only the good parts (Dolmar stuff) anyway you know what they say,wish in one hand.....

Thanks, Matt

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have been wanting to attend your GTG for several years now,but unfortunately not going to be able to make it again this year due to scheduling conflict and I didn't think it would be fair to ask you guys to reschedule for me. But with modern technology being what it is,I was hoping that it would be possible for someone to set up a camera and live stream or FaceTime (or whatever it's called on Facebook) at least some of it,you know only the good parts (Dolmar stuff) anyway you know what they say,wish in one hand.....

Thanks, Matt
I have a YouTube channel, I could try and figure out of to go live. I know Facebook has that feature also but I've not used that either...

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I had a YouTube live feed 2 years ago. Don't know if there is a way to get better quality video. We have fiberoptic internet here but the current Wi-Fi does not go too far outside the building.

It would be awesome to have a couple different video feeds with better audio.

Anybody have any better ideas?

Last edited:

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I had a YouTube live feed 2 years ago. Don't know if there is a way to get better quality video. We have fiberoptic internet here but the current Wi-Fi does not go too far outside the building.

It would be awesome to have a couple different video feeds with better audio.

Anybody have any better ideas?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
@malk315