The Official OPE Purse Swinging Thread

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll say it one more time for the slow kids. If your cutting ash and produce excess dust like the video your chain isn't sharp!

*you’re

(I’m member 459 one of the slow kids thankfully).

Brad's a good'un, even though the cab of his truck smells like anus.

You aren’t supposed to put your nose on the seat.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The dust don't bother me as I cut the same type of wood, the light load on the saw is a different story, that I 100% agree with, you have to put the saw in it's power band. Cutting dead standing ash produces lots of dust, especially when the bark starts falling off.
so ohio ash is harder than wv or michigan ash ? that is what you are saying

I’d have the same thoughts if the video was ported ms462 vs ms500i.
it wouldnt matter to me what brand or models
i was calling out the *B-S.... he was doing to show such big gains in the after video

Are you kidding me? Please continue to tell me how ignorant I am and how I should be posting on here.

Refrain from making political or religious comments on here or hit the road! This is your one and only warning.

My ash comment was for the crowd who keeps perpetuating the myth that dead ash is super hard and dusty. You didn't make an ash comment so disregard.

I'll say it one more time for the slow kids. If your cutting ash and produce excess dust like the video your chain isn't sharp!
one more time please ?

You've turned out to be a damn fine moderator. I sure appreciate you bud.
im glad i suggested him to be mod
even though it got me kicked in the sack
@Red97 is dyno development at a point, or is it likely to be, where all the chain, wood, operator and any other arguable points can be effectively nullified?
exactly cutters of the chain dont mean *s-word and pressure up or down on the saw doesnt mean a thing
Well now we all live in different areas with different environments, the Ash I cut produces a cloud of dust the second you start cutting.

you really need to learn to sharpen if you are getting dust in any wood

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You gots them boots tied up real tight today Boss?
Nah losted one in yo mamma's ass lastnight. Them were muh favorite boots tew. It's tough to find boots that work for both spur and rope climbing. Can you lmk if she ever chits it out? TIA:naughty:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm getting a damn cold. Throat is sore......head is stopped up.

But it ain't the damn Covid !!!!!!

I know this cause I still gots my sense of smell !!!!!!

I cut a rank ass fart a few minutes ago. Reminded me to check on this thread !!!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm getting a damn cold. Throat is sore......head is stopped up.

But it ain't the damn Covid !!!!!!

I know this cause I still gots my sense of smell !!!!!!

I cut a rank ass fart a few minutes ago. Reminded me to check on this thread !!!!!!
lol smell like ky ?

Piston Skirt

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have they got rid of the coarse threaded self tapping style screws for normal threaded screws on the 7310? That was one thing I didn’t like about the 590 and 600 I had. They had a lot of coarse threaded screws holding stuff on.

590 was created as what it still is, the later ones kept the screw type as technical heritage. Latest 620/621 crankcases have metric threads for starter though.

7310 is threaded metric with captive screws in starter housing - to prevent loss while disassembling for deep cleaning. Some plastic parts may have an exclusion because of natural material requirements.