Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Your post is a great example of how ignorant these responses have become. I've never cut ash nor have I ever made a comment about cutting ash. All we cut in Idaho is pine, fir, or tamarack. If you're gonna post, make sure you are actually reading and following along.

Are you kidding me? Please continue to tell me how ignorant I am and how I should be posting on here.

Refrain from making political or religious comments on here or hit the road! This is your one and only warning.

My ash comment was for the crowd who keeps perpetuating the myth that dead ash is super hard and dusty. You didn't make an ash comment so disregard.

I'll say it one more time for the slow kids. If your cutting ash and produce excess dust like the video your chain isn't sharp!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't see that coming...LOL. Yep, I'm just an ignorant potato farmer from Idaho, right?

I'm a big fan of the humble potato. Thank you !!!!!

Well maybe but if speaking freely and honestly gets me banned, oh well. Got banned from AS too...no biggie.

Ain't nobody getting banned for speaking freely, or honestly.

But, we do ask everyone to refrain from posting about politics, or religion. It's fair, because the exact same rules apply to us all.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you kidding me? Please continue to tell me how ignorant I am and how I should be posting on here.

Refrain from making political or religious comments on here or hit the road! This is your one and only warning.

My ash comment was for the crowd who keeps perpetuating the myth that dead ash is super hard and dusty. You didn't make an ash comment so disregard.

I'll say it one more time for the slow kids. If your cutting ash and produce excess dust like the video your chain isn't sharp!

You've turned out to be a damn fine moderator. I sure appreciate you bud.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
You've turned out to be a damn fine moderator. I sure appreciate you bud.
Thanks I appreciate that. Some days it doesn't seem like it.

Personally, I'm looking forward to messing with one of these new Echos. The 590 - 620P are very impressive saws after I do my thang to em.

Troofh any of the saws that echo has dubbed a "pro saw" that I have run (2511, 501, 620) have been impressive quality. Best bang for your buck. I've put my 501 through 3 years of treewerk. With some of that being the worst mouth breathers Manpowah could find, and it still runs and looks good. I haven't run the 7310 yet but fondleded the one @Red97 has and I was impressed with the build quality.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have they got rid of the coarse threaded self tapping style screws for normal threaded screws on the 7310? That was one thing I didn’t like about the 590 and 600 I had. They had a lot of coarse threaded screws holding stuff on.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well now we all live in different areas with different environments, the Ash I cut produces a cloud of dust the second you start cutting.

Last edited:

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Personally, I'm looking forward to messing with one of these new Echos. The 590 - 620P are very impressive saws after I do my thang to em.

I think you will like the 7310 overall, it's feels heavy and I find the carb a bit goofy to tune, maybe just the one I have, It's built really well too.