High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

The Official Good Morning Thread

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning gentlemen. Time to strap on the tools and get the last 8 hours out of the way for the week. And if things go well I might get to see the All Star Sprint Car races tonight at the local track. Be safe everyone and have fun.
Good morning John hope you have a great day today

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and evening Mr. Todd. Hope everyone has a good Friday. Went to the doctor and got fitted for my mask yesterday. It's 1/8th inch plastic like stuff? they heat in a water bath till its soft. They then stretch it over your face and secure in place till its hard. Each time I go for treatment they use it and lasers to line up for the same shot. 20054121543255157598_radiation_mask.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and evening Mr. Todd. Hope everyone has a good Friday. Went to the doctor and got fitted for my mask yesterday. It's 1/8th inch plastic like stuff? they heat in a water bath till its soft. They then stretch it over your face and secure in place till its hard. Each time I go for treatment they use it and lasers to line up for the same shot. View attachment 72416

Holy *s-word man how long are you pinned down like that? I would need a hand full of valium to get through that.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup hand full of valium and forgot the mask I wouldn't be move for a good 5-10 hours lol.

So how many time are they subjecting you to this?

Never had a Valium sounds like I could use a few for multiple reasons. I have 7 weeks of treatments I'll go everyday 5 days a week. It should be just grand being I work swing shift and can be scheduled 4 hours on the front or back if need be.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never had a Valium sounds like I could use a few for multiple reasons. I have 7 weeks of treatments I'll go everyday 5 days a week. It should be just grand being I work swing shift and can be scheduled 4 hours on the front or back if need be.

Well taking a valium before or during work would be a bad idea lol. And dam hopefully this all works with first dose of.treatment

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Ray I have noticed the weather is warming up pretty quickly around your neck of the woods
Good Evening Todd, we are enjoying the warmer weather. Nice to go for a morning bike ride and not need a sweatshirt. Looks like June in Perth has the most rain. Hope it fills those dams.