Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah a night spent without air conditioning... firetrucking sucks! My ac decided to take a crap on me yesterday evening so I'm up bright and early waiting on the store to open. When people talk about the good old days this wasn't one of the nuances they were referring to. Y'all be good and send good vibrations towards my ac unit lol.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ah a night spent without air conditioning... firetrucking sucks! My ac decided to take a crap on me yesterday evening so I'm up bright and early waiting on the store to open. When people talk about the good old days this wasn't one of the nuances they were referring to. Y'all be good and send good vibrations towards my ac unit lol.
Good luck getting the AC unit running. I had that problem a year ago. Obviously on the hottest day of the year. Wife wanted it fixed right now if not sooner. LOL

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PM me Travis and lets see if we can do some troubleshooting real quick...could be something very minor; start/run capacitor on the condenser fan motor outside, condenser fan motor itself, blower motor in the air handler inside or in attic same, 24v coil, contactor, defrost timer board, t-stat, etc.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi Todd. Another day in the books at work. Had a bit of a break. They shut the job down for two hours because of lightning and storms. How's things on your side of the globe?
Can't complain getting stuffed around with brick materials maybe more luck in the morning

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
PM me Travis and lets see if we can do some troubleshooting real quick...could be something very minor; start/run capacitor on the condenser fan motor outside, condenser fan motor itself, blower motor in the air handler inside or in attic same, 24v coil, contactor, defrost timer board, t-stat, etc.
Awesome gesture there Jason :headbang: