I Am The Snake
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
[emoji33][emoji90]

Sent from Hoskey Hills
Yeah. Boy that was dumb. It’s dry as a bone here right now. So of course I thought it’d be a great idea to feel my way over there. I was honestly shocked. That isn’t a piece of equipment you get stuck pulling. Pulls pretty easy really. Fine example of being where you have no business being in the first place.

got out pretty easy. I stopped once I knew it was over. I see people stuck sometimes that just won’t give up. Really didn’t expect that though today.

karrl

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s my pops there but I wouldn’t have done much better. He didn’t dig it in so far the next two times getting stuck in that field haha. It’s some kind of geological oddity, a hill field that doesn’t drain and this was after a week.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s my pops there but I wouldn’t have done much better. He didn’t dig it in so far the next two times getting stuck in that field haha. It’s some kind of geological oddity, a hill field that doesn’t drain and this was after a week.
I’ve seen similar things. It is odd when you get stuck on a hill. I takes a certain kind of odd year but we have 2 farms like that.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve seen similar things. It is odd when you get stuck on a hill. I takes a certain kind of odd year but we have 2 farms like that.

We have springs coming out on side hills and our ground is quite hilly
We have tipped over a mf510 combine and a tractor and were on 38” rows
Hay making both [emoji609] have duals

Sent from Hoskey Hills

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have springs coming out on side hills and our ground is quite hilly
We have tipped over a mf510 combine and a tractor and were on 38” rows
Hay making both [emoji609] have duals

Sent from Hoskey Hills
You know. I think I’m pretty good at driving tractors. But I’ve seen you boys up in them hills. Pretty sure I’d *s-word myself up there. Even if I brought my own rig I was comfortable in

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Totally different subject. Sure is a good thing I planted those bottoms yesterday. Rained 4 inches today. Lol. Guess when it dries out I’ll go try them again because all of that is lost. Rather lose them now then too late to replant.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My brother has one & a friend of his has a mobile repair truck for just hydraulic hoses.
I kinda feel like that’s the way it needs to be. If you invest in the tools to fix hoses you need everything. Keeping it all in a truck makes sense. I totally get that. Just the rolls of hoses take up a lot of space

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I kinda feel like that’s the way it needs to be. If you invest in the tools to fix hoses you need everything. Keeping it all in a truck makes sense. I totally get that. Just the rolls of hoses take up a lot of space
The mobile repair was $50 call out fee plus parts. I am sure it is more than that now. Usually they showed up within an hour or two of calling, which was what it would take to go to town & get a new one/get the old one spliced.
My brother just keeps the common sizes, once in a while he will call the service truck if he doesn’t have what he needs