mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
11:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it an oe or ne, base gasket?
I've been stocking up on micro saws if the 50cc is a baby saw lol.
Most times guys can't keep up when your running a 50cc saw, besides I'm well stocked at the moment on larger saws.
I wasn't to impressed with any of the 261's I've had(just another 50cc saw), but I did run an 026 that was pretty impressive, pulled a 20 x 3/8 in hardwood like a strong 60cc saw, it was ported though.
It's an NE with an OE jug right now. 50cc is a tiny saw to me. I got used to 70-90cc

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d be lying if I said it’s never happened before lol. But I don’t think I’ve ever run it like that.
I'm right there with you.
I went to buy the last 359 I got and the guy wanted me to run the saw with the chain on backwards, I said no thanks, it was just to start it, but I wasn't gonna tear up a nice saw by having a chain pop on it.
Here's another saw by the same ebay seller, he's in KS, I think it's @Dub11 lol.
This one is a 201tc for more than MFSR, then you have to pay shipping, it's a fight to get a deal these days lol :starwars-smiley:.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stihl-MS20...883290?hash=item3d5351edda:g:pwcAAOSwywRaNU3C

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went to buy the last 359 I got and the guy wanted me to run the saw with the chain on backwards, I said no thanks, it was just to start it, but I wasn't gonna tear up a nice saw by having a chain pop on it.
Here's another saw by the same ebay seller, he's in KS, I think it's @Dub11 lol.
This one is a 201tc for more than MFSR, then you have to pay shipping, it's a fight to get a deal these days lol :starwars-smiley:.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stihl-MS20...883290?hash=item3d5351edda:g:pwcAAOSwywRaNU3C

Not me lol. I keep all the saws lol

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It’s a Stihl, they increase in value daily. Why would you want one new with a warranty and knowing someone jacked it up when you can have it with the “used” look so everyone thinks you’re a hotshot Arborist.