tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Link shows an error Mark.
Weird link doesn't work posted from phone but when I go back to original post and click on it.... Works fine...
Search this post... should work..
46f07b8af2b76fe22f642f3b0dc38450.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next year, next year will be three years inna row; should be able to pick up a bit from this years errors, mistakes and outright f- ups by me. Everyone else needs to realize I am on allof the hooks involved.
Yeah wanna be there more than ever!
Made it to Iowa for overnight. My lower back sent me home early. Prescribed pain management shots, very little trouble in that regard. Was not the prollum this last weekend. 2nd weekend should be easier since a week from now social insecurities wants to know what bank account I want funds sent. May still be helpful next year.
Thanks Randy

I'll promise you this, you make it to Crossville the night before and I or one of the other members staying in the area will get you to the GTG. Easy.

Mr Awesome

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ms. Glenda and I are going to do it again next year. We would like to move it to the second weekend of October because of the Pumpkin Festival in Allardt being the same weekend. Please tell me asap if that causes anyone a problem. We want you all to be able to attend.

I intend to be more "hands on" with the next build off. So, I'm gonna keep the build off and the GTG thread together. Look for more info on that in the next post.

With any luck....Joey @Stihlbro and Dave @Definitive Dave will be taking care of the cant racing as usual.

I wanna send out a huge THANK YOU to Mr. Awesome AKA @morewood and his wife Karen for cooking a great breakfast Saturday morning, and bringing their fantastic rolling kitchen out this year. What a great piece of equipment !!!!!!! Hopefully they can manage to do that again. It made life much easier on serving food to the masses. Also a big shout out to @Onan18 @dustinwilt68 @drf256 for the catfish supper Saturday night....what a treat.

Glenda and I will be building some picnic style tables that we can move in and out of the big barn for these events. And, we are hoping to have water at the red barn.

So....before we nail down the exact date, I'll want to hear from a few folks to be sure the date change doesn't cause any trouble. If it does, the first weekend in October is where it will be.

The 2nd weekend should work, (even if it's my birthday weekend) it'll make my mom happy because I'll make the family pig pickin held on the 1st weekend. Hopefully I'll have some improvements/maintenance done to the trailer by then.

On a much happier note, my mom apparently got on the warpath, that got dad to convince the heavy equipment guy to get the driveway opened up tomorrow. Now let's hope hurricane Michael doesn't undo it.

Mr Awesome

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 2nd weekend should work, (even if it's my birthday weekend) it'll make my mom happy because I'll make the family pig pickin held on the 1st weekend. Hopefully I'll have some improvements/maintenance done to the trailer by then.

On a much happier note, my mom apparently got on the warpath, that got dad to convince the heavy equipment guy to get the driveway opened up tomorrow. Now let's hope hurricane Michael doesn't undo it.

Mr Awesome
Fingers crossed for your driveway!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So if I am going to convince my wife that this should be a family vacation I will need to provide some entertainment for her and Elliott along the way. We will take our time getting there and I will need some advice of some touristy/ fun things to do on the way.

As it stand our route will take us through Frankenmuth, MI so she can fulfill a 10 year dream of visiting Bronners Christmas store.
https://www.bronners.com/

From there are option are open, probably looking at 2 or 3 days beyond that to make it to Jamestown. Where should we go, what should we see?

Thanks!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So if I am going to convince my wife that this should be a family vacation I will need to provide some entertainment for her and Elliott along the way. We will take our time getting there and I will need some advice of some touristy/ fun things to do on the way.

As it stand our route will take us through Frankenmuth, MI so she can fulfill a 10 year dream of visiting Bronners Christmas store.
https://www.bronners.com/

From there are option are open, probably looking at 2 or 3 days beyond that to make it to Jamestown. Where should we go, what should we see?

Thanks!!!

I got nothing. Well.....except cows. Wanna see a cow?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Elliott will want to see your cows. He sat down at my computer yesterday and asked "why doesn't the monkey with a gun rent pigs?" Tamara was WTF is he looking at???

You can't make this stuff up!!! My younger daughter was a pistol when she was a little squirt, never knew what she would say.

One time my Mom looked at her and said her behavior was In her Genes. She looked back and said "I'm not going to wear those jeans any more"!