Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Elliott will want to see your cows. He sat down at my computer yesterday and asked "why doesn't the monkey with a gun rent pigs?" Tamara was WTF is he looking at???

Well.....we don't rent the bovines out either.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So if I am going to convince my wife that this should be a family vacation I will need to provide some entertainment for her and Elliott along the way. We will take our time getting there and I will need some advice of some touristy/ fun things to do on the way.

As it stand our route will take us through Frankenmuth, MI so she can fulfill a 10 year dream of visiting Bronners Christmas store.
https://www.bronners.com/

From there are option are open, probably looking at 2 or 3 days beyond that to make it to Jamestown. Where should we go, what should we see?

Thanks!!!

There really is a unlimited amount of stuff to do between your place and the Pistol whipping monkey farm.

I would just start a thread and let the crazy’s post away ideas and places to stop and see.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well.....we don't rent the bovines out either.
You're missin' the boat man. You could be rich and good lookin' ... Buy some new shelves for in the living room to set your saws on. Now that I think about it, you could get rich just roastin' the a$$ of those pigs and selling' it for eats. (that's semetonian for "good barbecue Randy")

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There really is a unlimited amount of stuff to do between your place and the Pistol whipping monkey farm.

I would just start a thread and let the crazy’s post away ideas and places to stop and see.

I think I will do that in the morning so as not to clutter up this thread.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll promise you this, you make it to Crossville the night before and I or one of the other members staying in the area will get you to the GTG. Easy.

Mr Awesome
Thanks; misunderstanding a pic of the crew at dinner, I went down there , arriving 45 minutes after close. Had I communicated better wood have caught the wave back to gtg. 20:20 hindsight.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and Levi had an MRI done on his knee.

Seems he's been playing for 2 weeks on a fully torn ACL.
Surgery to fix pretty quick.
Should get 5-6 months off..

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and Levi had an MRI done on his knee.

Seems he's been playing for 2 weeks on a fully torn ACL.
Surgery to fix pretty quick.
Should get 5-6 months off..

That sounds kind of painful. He can really get his upper body in shape while recovering. Curls for girls LOL