PAST The Official 4th Annual MMWS GTG Thread

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and Levi had an MRI done on his knee.

Seems he's been playing for 2 weeks on a fully torn ACL.
Surgery to fix pretty quick.
Should get 5-6 months off..

Had that surgery already. If he is back to doing his normal routine in that time frame it could be a disaster. It was over a year for me, high end athletes with big money trainers/rehab are close to a year. The surgery isn't terrible. It's the healing and rehab.

Mr Awesome

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
3:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sounds kind of painful. He can really get his upper body in shape while recovering. Curls for girls LOL
That's what I told him.. He ain't happy about all this..

"Play football they said"
"It'll be fun they said"
"all state they said"

Just a good thing he can stand throw a discus farther than anyone else can throw in the conference.

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

"It'll be fun they said"
"all state they said"

Just a good thing he can stand throw a discus farther than anyone else can throw in the conference.

Hope the surgery goes well, and he heals up properly as well.

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

"It'll be fun they said"
"all state they said"

Red shirt his first year to rehabilitate and get in throwing shape.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know how you feel I need lessons as well
Coming Todd; soon as I find both pieces to send.
It is very much like the lieutenant j.g.. He came aboard fresh out of training and wanted to make the best impression he could in the command new to him. He saw how the fire control first class wore shoes that gleamed black mirror. The j.g. really wanted his shoes to be mirrors, and inappropriate in the chain of command, asked the 1st class petty officer to teach him how to make his shoes gleem that way. The first class said "no problem Sir, let me have a pair of your shoes.
Next day the petty officer, handed a pair of shoes to the lieutenant. One gleemed like the petty officer, dress shoes shone the other had not been touched. The 1st class said " Sir when you make that shoe look like the one I've shined I will have taught you how to make your shoes look like mine

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For all the todoo I have typed it occured to me this evening that Friday started off with my focus on"I'M gonna do , gotta do that, bla, blah" forgot my morning reminder. God without your help my life gets messy , please guide. Too much hurry

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We will be making two cuts in a 24 x 24 pine cant. A 28" bar will be used. We will make one cut off of each end. Then two cuts in a 12 x 12 pine cant, with 16" bars. Again, one cut off of each end. You can use any 3/8" rim you want. In Class One, we will spin a loop for your setup. The four cuts will then be averaged, and that will be your "score".

Can you even cut a 12" cant with a 16" bar on these saws? Do you need to trim the spikes? Someone make bumpers to replace the spikes? Where's our plasma cutters? Who's going to be the first with a design of bumper to sell for next year? @Adirondackstihl @Red97

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you even cut a 12" cant with a 16" bar on these saws? Do you need to trim the spikes? Someone make bumpers to replace the spikes? Where's our plasma cutters? Who's going to be the first with a design of bumper to sell for next year? @Adirondackstihl @Red97

16” bar with slides

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just take the dogs off...takes 2 minutes.