The "I work with dumb people" thread

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know you're a dedicated tube meat man when you permanently install a rack in the ceiling of your living room!

Ha!

It's a building my Dad converted into a smokehouse/butcher shop. We do all our game processing there. Pulleys and a winch for deer. Large counter and table for cutting and such.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I work with a hateful old bastard.......he's not too smart either.
I feel for you
When I was a senior in High School the assignment was to write a resume for a job. I wrote one to myself ,, teacher had no sense of intelligence and I ended up getting sent home for three days.
When I was back to school I was asked If I thought a resume like that would ever get me a job?"
I about got sent home again when I said that my resume got me hired the next day and had been working for three days but had to get back to school

I have to work with a guy similar to the one you have to tolerate.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel for you
When I was a senior in High School the assignment was to write a resume for a job. I wrote one to myself ,, teacher had no sense of intelligence and I ended up getting sent home for three days.
When I was back to school I was asked If I thought a resume like that would ever get me a job?"
I about got sent home again when I said that my resume got me hired the next day and had been working for three days but had to get back to school

I have to work with a guy similar to the one you have to tolerate.

The guy I work with has no sense of humor either.

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
11:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
12 years ago I was the project manager for a HVAC and refrigeration company. One of the installers was out sick. So I'm at a customer's house with the new helper/apprentice. That day we were pulling wire for two circits. A gas funrnace and ac condenser. I'm showing this kid the buss bars in the main panel. Explain to him three f-ing times don't touch the buss bars that the breakers connect to. Theyre "hot", will shock the sheet out of you. The *pretty boy, let's call him David, sticks his hand in the main panel and proceeded to put his finger right on the buss bar.... intentionally!!! He stands there convulsing for a second or two, being electrocuted, then falls on the ground(lucky for him). Lays there shaking for several more seconds recovering......then looks up at me and says "that really hurt, it shocked me". That day I was exposed to a new level of stupid never seen before.

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha!

It's a building my Dad converted into a smokehouse/butcher shop. We do all our game processing there. Pulleys and a winch for deer. Large counter and table for cutting and such.
there is hope for us as a people we need more smoke house/butcher shop families good for your next generation.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
12 years ago I was the project manager for a HVAC and refrigeration company. One of the installers was out sick. So I'm at a customer's house with the new helper/apprentice. That day we were pulling wire for two circits. A gas funrnace and ac condenser. I'm showing this kid the buss bars in the main panel. Explain to him three f-ing times don't touch the buss bars that the breakers connect to. Theyre "hot", will shock the sheet out of you. The *pretty boy, let's call him David, sticks his hand in the main panel and proceeded to put his finger right on the buss bar.... intentionally!!! He stands there convulsing for a second or two, being electrocuted, then falls on the ground(lucky for him). Lays there shaking for several more seconds recovering......then looks up at me and says "that really hurt, it shocked me". That day I was exposed to a new level of stupid never seen before.

The guy I work with needs that.