Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
11:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mrn n :hello:

Are you excepting summertime drifters at the rage?
I could possibly be in WV this year. Could bring ammo, food and other interesting trade bait. Plus I'm no dummy if you need a hand with chit like climbing or other stuffs. Really need to get out for a road trip this year.
Also hearded about some hack wif a tiny dyno up norf yonder.
Covid19 don't come here.

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. And this person was assumed to be a functional adult when they hired him?
She's a very pretty girl and gets attention
She's used to that but
To have a dude waiting at the door every time she
Used the restroom is just bizarre
And he obviously would watch to see if she went to the bathroom.

OC455

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Translate please?

Yeah, the ASVAB is the military's test to find out your aptitude and ability to problem solve in a way. They are NOT HARD tests!!!

To have a waiver for one of these tests basically means you are border line mentally deficient...and I will leave it at that.

Of course there were the games played when I was with my first duty station....

Hey Lcpl….ask the Gunny for a PRiK E-7.

Hey Lcpl….go find a box of S T 1's.

Hey Lcpl…..find your I D 10 T card.

Hey Lcpl…..you are on C G U 11 watch.

There were a host of others. Currently, can not talk about the current employment situation and the few thorns in my side as far as that goes.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
10:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, the ASVAB is the military's test to find out your aptitude and ability to problem solve in a way. They are NOT HARD tests!!!

To have a waiver for one of these tests basically means you are border line mentally deficient...and I will leave it at that.

Of course there were the games played when I was with my first duty station....

Hey Lcpl….ask the Gunny for a PRiK E-7.

Hey Lcpl….go find a box of S T 1's.

Hey Lcpl…..find your I D 10 T card.

Hey Lcpl…..you are on C G U 11 watch.

There were a host of others. Currently, can not talk about the current employment situation and the few thorns in my side as far as that goes.
Go get a bucket of steam

homeheater

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dealership I worked at had 2 golf carts for the lazy salespeople to just drive around in. We would tell the newbs they couldn't drive them unless they were certified and had a golf cart liscense. We had a new lube-a-dude who was especially dumb so we went all out. Made up a certification checklist. Got out the orange cones and proceeded to administer a driving test. He was so proud of himself. We instructed him that the owner would have to sign off on the test to pass. Owner was a great sport. We made up his certification, laminated it, and told him he had to keep it with him at all times. Since he was especially dumb, we told him that some area golf courses woild give a 10% discount if you were certified. When he asked them about the discount he finally caught on. The golf course got a good laugh too.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dealership I worked at had 2 golf carts for the lazy salespeople to just drive around in. We would tell the newbs they couldn't drive them unless they were certified and had a golf cart liscense. We had a new lube-a-dude who was especially dumb so we went all out. Made up a certification checklist. Got out the orange cones and proceeded to administer a driving test. He was so proud of himself. We instructed him that the owner would have to sign off on the test to pass. Owner was a great sport. We made up his certification, laminated it, and told him he had to keep it with him at all times. Since he was especially dumb, we told him that some area golf courses woild give a 10% discount if you were certified. When he asked them about the discount he finally caught on. The golf course got a good laugh too.

Wow. Just wow.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Second day this week, coworker "how do I do this, how do I do that", my superior "go get it done, he doesn't know how".

My paycheck is lower than that of my coworker.

Yeah, I am the dumb one in this!

Both, my superior and coworker are smarter than me having the work done by someone else and not worrying about it themselves.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Second day this week, coworker "how do I do this, how do I do that", my superior "go get it done, he doesn't know how".

Both, my superior and coworker are smarter than me having the work done by someone else and not worrying about it themselves.

*f-word that *s-word!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I rejuvenated a Homelite 250 that was at the owners cabin. He decided to go electric so now it sits in the maintenance shop.

Fast forward we get some paper in and the cores are to small ( that a whole other WTF? ) 20200630_054002.jpg
So boss man takes the 2fiddy to them.

20200630_053953.jpg

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Status quo for most jobs, sadly. 'Specially car dealerships!

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So Im working the gun counter at my side job last night. This lady calls me up, asks how to buy a gun. Tell her all the legal requirements and so on. She then proceeds to tell me that she needs it for protection because a guy in another state is stalking her even though she has a permanent restraining order against him. She says she has guns down in Florida, but they are not "legal". Made the mistake of asking why they weren't legal. She said that a pawn shop sold them to her with the serial numbers filed off and charged about twice what they were worth (wtf???). She then volunteered that the man stalking her was her father. He had raped her and now they have a daughter together, said daughter is retarded because of it.

She also was angry that another store in Kentucky refused to sell her a gun after she told them this same story. I really hope this was just a gross prank call. Can I please go cry in a corner somewhere?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So Im working the gun counter at my side job last night. This lady calls me up, asks how to buy a gun. Tell her all the legal requirements and so on. She then proceeds to tell me that she needs it for protection because a guy in another state is stalking her even though she has a permanent restraining order against him. She says she has guns down in Florida, but they are not "legal". Made the mistake of asking why they weren't legal. She said that a pawn shop sold them to her with the serial numbers filed off and charged about twice what they were worth (wtf???). She then volunteered that the man stalking her was her father. He had raped her and now they have a daughter together, said daughter is retarded because of it.

She also was angry that another store in Kentucky refused to sell her a gun after she told them this same story. I really hope this was just a gross prank call. Can I please go cry in a corner somewhere?
This one prob leads the title thread no doubt...

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last week when I wasn't there a guy came into the shop and asked for a banana clip for an AK. My coworker handed him a 30 round mag off the shelf. The guy said ,"no, I already got some of those. I need a banana clip." After a few minutes of conversation, my coworker determined the guy wanted an AK mag that was yellow and looked like a banana, he thought that was a thing.
:risas3: