PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On that rain situation I don't know how it works in Georgia but in this part of Ohio we have "lake effect "weather.If we don't get it in the form of rain we will get it in snow .Could be up to our butts in the white stuff .
This fall was just about perfect for the grain harvest .What were amber fields of grain is now fields of grain stubble as far as the eye can see .

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On that rain situation I don't know how it works in Georgia but in this part of Ohio we have "lake effect "weather.If we don't get it in the form of rain we will get it in snow .Could be up to our butts in the white stuff .
This fall was just about perfect for the grain harvest .What were amber fields of grain is now fields of grain stubble as far as the eye can see .
He ain't lyin'. I was there yesterday. Wind was blowing pretty good when I left. The Dark Horse has a great #6 breakfast.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we are getting strong winds now and suppose to get some snow tonight but well see how much and if it sticks

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's blowing good here. Parts of northern Minnesota seem over 2' of snow yesterday. I'm glad we didn't get any cause this stone is keeping me on the rest regimen

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
windy and cold today got almost 1/2 inch of the wet stuff last night.
me and brett aka @GoBigBlue1984
went christmas shopping today i got a 266 se/xp in running shape for 50.00 he got a 55 rancher and a 262 xp all complete but not running for 150.00
it was a good shopping experience

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well with it being closer it looks like ptjeep, a good friend of mine Ronald, and myself will make the gtg. Also I was talking about it to a neighbor of mine who loves everything engine and iron and he and his wife will be there too. Their names are Stewart, and Debbie. Please let me know what would be the best thing to bring as far as food is concerned, or plates etc. or whatever. Once again look forward to seeing and talking to everyone again. If everything works out, I'll have my ole 166 running by then, so hopefully there will be some large wood [emoji4]

Miller Mod Saws

Chainsaw Masseuse
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well with it being closer it looks like ptjeep, a good friend of mine Ronald, and myself will make the gtg. Also I was talking about it to a neighbor of mine who loves everything engine and iron and he and his wife will be there too. Their names are Stewart, and Debbie. Please let me know what would be the best thing to bring as far as food is concerned, or plates etc. or whatever. Once again look forward to seeing and talking to everyone again. If everything works out, I'll have my ole 166 running by then, so hopefully there will be some large wood [emoji4]
You do know 166s are junk. When I get there I'll take the thing off your hands so you don't have that headache. Lol.

O btw. I call first dibs on running it if that's allowed. :)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Hello Justin. :)

Paper plates, and stuff of that nature would be appreciated. Be sure to bring whatever y'all want to drink. A chair is a good idea too. I ain't got any benches over there.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello Justin. :)

Paper plates, and stuff of that nature would be appreciated. Be sure to bring whatever y'all want to drink. A chair is a good idea too. I ain't got any benches over there.
If ya got some spare logs, we'll make a couple..
;);)