High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I can bring something too. I'll have the ol lady's Escape packed full of saws, but I'll unload them at the gtg and go fill it up with whatever else we need
Good luck with your foray. You'll get some serious windshield time driving to a Piggly Wiggly.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I'm only going to the store once. And it's only an Escape......
The distance to Civil-eye-zation may be more than you realize dot dot dot

@Mastermind tried walking to town once, and walked all of the meat off his legs......he has as of yet, to recover.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll bring a cooler full of sodas, my son will pick them out. Probably a&w root beer and Canada dry ginger ale.... His taste is questionable. What kind of cooker is the pig going on....a stick burner, gas...in a pit full of charcoal? I likes me to cook and eat pig.

Shea

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Speaking of hookers, I went duck hunting down your way in 2000 or so. Came back through West Memphis and spent some shekels
I used to be mad at them ducks back then too, gave it up though. Roommate and I would occasionally ditch class at ASU Jonesboro and head to Southland park in West Memphis to watch the greyhounds run and hang out with the locals, quite the experience.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hookers and cocaine

Oh God. I don't wanna go down that path again.

I'll bring a cooler full of sodas, my son will pick them out. Probably a&w root beer and Canada dry ginger ale.... His taste is questionable. What kind of cooker is the pig going on....a stick burner, gas...in a pit full of charcoal? I likes me to cook and eat pig.

Shea

I've been working on this thing all day Shea....

1120161757.jpg 1120161758.jpg 1120161759.jpg

Code_Red

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have a variety of 18" and 20" semi skip or Stihl rs used chains that will never be used again. Some could probably be sharpened and used more and some have been sharpened to the end of their life. Does anyone recycle chains? If you want them they are yours and I'll bring them to the gtg.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you tried that light @Mastermind

I'll go here instead of doc's 262 thread lol.

Just gotta watch it as the pig starts dripping, that drip pan might flare up. Does the drip pan run out the end of the cooker and drain outside?

No Kevin....I didn't think of that. It's a round piece, so I could drill holes for it to drain from...

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to be mad at them ducks back then too, gave it up though. Roommate and I would occasionally ditch class at ASU Jonesboro and head to Southland park in West Memphis to watch the greyhounds run and hang out with the locals, quite the experience.
I work with a fella from the national guard in Arkansas..
Says in the event of a major new Madrid event, their orders were to blow the bridge in Memphis..
If it was still up.
Lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No Kevin....I didn't think of that. It's a round piece, so I could drill holes for it to drain from...
Just trying to help, cuz I really want this to work.

You'll get a couple gallons of grease that comes out of the pig. Gotta try to get it to drain outside the cooker, or I fear you might have a pork scented fireball at about hour #4

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You'll get a couple gallons of grease that comes out of the pig. Gotta try to get it to drain outside the cooker, or I fear you might have a pork scented fireball at about hour #4

I've done a few, but this cooker is all new. Thanks for the help, I want this to be just right.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

True that...gotta get the grease outta there as it cooks...could be the bonfire from hell if you don't.