High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks great Randy. Thanksgiving is Thursday so let me know what day you'd like for me to ride up. How was everyone at the sweat

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of hookers, I went duck hunting down your way in 2000 or so. Came back through West Memphis and spent some shekels
I went to avionics/electrician schools for about two years at NAS Memphis back in the 80's when I joined the Corps...Memphis was a bad place for a single man...just sayin'. Damn what a time back in those days!! ;)

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've done a few, but this cooker is all new. Thanks for the help, I want this to be just right.
Yours is nearly identical to mine, hence my interest in it. Mine has a flat drip pan (where yours is round, which shouldn't matter) with about 2 or 3" of fall to the end. The end of the drum is cut out and the drip pan extends through. I use a 2.5 gal steel bucket to catch it.
I love me a good pig roast. This will be top notch for sure

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh God. I don't wanna go down that path again.

I've been working on this thing all day Shea....

View attachment 41557 View attachment 41558 View attachment 41559
Exactly the same as my hog cooker except we built a separate firebox on the back out of a 55 gallon drum and feed the heat and smoke into the cooker through a big rectangular cutout. No fire flare ups that's way and easy to reload and control heat. Yours should work like a charm Randy, good ol southern ingenuity.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i went to memphis for my 33rd bday beall street was nice what i can remember lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yours is nearly identical to mine, hence my interest in it. Mine has a flat drip pan (where yours is round, which shouldn't matter) with about 2 or 3" of fall to the end. The end of the drum is cut out and the drip pan extends through. I use a 2.5 gal steel bucket to catch it.

I'll have to make two drains. One on each side. I'll weld it solid and put a couple of pipes in the end so I can catch the grease.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went to avionics/electrician schools for about two years at NAS Memphis back in the 80's when I joined the Corps...Memphis was a bad place for a single man...just sayin'. Damn what a time back in those days!! ;)

Millington! We may have brushed shoulders. Even Mick Jagger sings about those Memphis girls.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pork is a funny thing..
Low and slow is your friend when the pieces are small.. But they can "turn" if they're too big.
Don't get hot enough ., fast enough..
There is a science to it for sure..
Skin on = high heat!!
Skin off = easy does it..
Lol