Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW instead of just busting your balls a little I should have asked what hotel your wife wants to stay at. If there is a spa option associated with the trip I might convince my wife that we should go...

I missed this, sorry.
She found a golf resort that has cottages and is cheap because December is off season for golf :)
I will ask her where it is.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll see if I can get this bunch signed up so Randy can make new friends....
th

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wyndham resort at fairfield glade
109 Fairfield blvd, fairfield glade, tn
1 866 430 9932

Not sure how cheap they really are, julie handles that stuff because she knows i would stay in a motel 6

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My trip north to the Volunteer land might, and I say might, be in jeopardy.

Here's the deal...after a couple of conversations in the last two weeks with my son stationed aboard the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier in San Diego, they may be deploying 'sometime' in Dec. I don't know any specifics as far as dates go or otherwise. Even if I did, I would never post on the Internet ship deployment/movement dates to begin with...regardless of branch of service, you never speak of absolute deployment dates, anything mission related, personnel numbers, otherwise. It looks like he'll take leave for 10-14 days prior and come home. If he's here during that wknd and I can talk him into a two-day hiatus hanging with a bunch of chainsaw totin' Leatherfaces, it's an absolute go. I haven't mentioned the GTG to him yet because of our limited talk time, but I will the next time he calls.

My intentions are to drive late night Thurs while it's cool, get a little better gas mileage outta that gas-eating MegaCab I got...toting the SuperSplit HD, at least one grill if not two, cooler full of half chickens, plenty of Kingsford. Get there early thirty Fri morning, help get things staged where they need to be, set up, etc, etc.

Again, things are kinda tentative as of now, but if they deploy during Dec and he's home that wknd, of course parents are the last to try and carve out any sort of plans with these kids mentality nowadays, I'm hoping that we'll roll into Monkeytown early Fri morning.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, do you raise chickens or turkeys?
Looks like a poultry house behind your shop.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, do you raise chickens or turkeys?
Looks like a poultry house behind your shop.
Them's guinea hens. We're supposed to race them at the gtg. If I ride one I'll just crush it. We got any guinea hen jockeys coming to this gig?

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Made the first three-cut of my life today, I'm pretty sure you guys planning on racing in December can go ahead and surrender now.
Enjoy!!

First time I ever started this saw. I bought a 395 to find out what all the fuss is about :)
This particular model has a problem with the safety switch so you can only pull the throttle trigger when the tip of the bar is pointed down. It wont pull at all with the tip pointed up like you normally would to start a cut in a cant.
I also stuffed the dang dawg in the cant once :(
Generally awkward and poor technique.
Hopefully my saw and chain can make up for my personal failings:zpong:

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Made the first three-cut of my life today, I'm pretty sure you guys planning on racing in December can go ahead and surrender now.
Enjoy!!

First time I ever started this saw. I bought a 395 to find out what all the fuss is about :)
This particular model has a problem with the safety switch so you can only pull the throttle trigger when the tip of the bar is pointed down. It wont pull at all with the tip pointed up like you normally would to start a cut in a cant.
I also stuffed the dang dawg in the cant once :(
Generally awkward and poor technique.
Hopefully my saw and chain can make up for my personal failings:zpong:
Cool. Started a little fat but finished nicely. I had one I donated on AS(Jasha I think). Nice saw there DD!