High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Made the first three-cut of my life today, I'm pretty sure you guys planning on racing in December can go ahead and surrender now.
Enjoy!!

First time I ever started this saw. I bought a 395 to find out what all the fuss is about :)
This particular model has a problem with the safety switch so you can only pull the throttle trigger when the tip of the bar is pointed down. It wont pull at all with the tip pointed up like you normally would to start a cut in a cant.
I also stuffed the dang dawg in the cant once :(
Generally awkward and poor technique.
Hopefully my saw and chain can make up for my personal failings:zpong:
partner p70 on 10 pin would spank it.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Heck I probably have 15 saws here that will spank it myself, but I had an excuse to run a saw and the saw already had a bar and chain on it so......Vroom Vroom Vroom :)
my electric poulan would beat it to lol.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
the GTG should have a slow saw race on the cants i got some very old echos they got torque but lack speed of any kind might hold wot is 9,000 - 10,000 on them.

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a half finished building there Jeff. I don't have time to do anything but work on saws. I put ten solid hours in today on em. :(
How many hours on an average turnkey woods port?

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Made the first three-cut of my life today, I'm pretty sure you guys planning on racing in December can go ahead and surrender now.
Enjoy!!

First time I ever started this saw. I bought a 395 to find out what all the fuss is about :)
This particular model has a problem with the safety switch so you can only pull the throttle trigger when the tip of the bar is pointed down. It wont pull at all with the tip pointed up like you normally would to start a cut in a cant.
I also stuffed the dang dawg in the cant once :(
Generally awkward and poor technique.
Hopefully my saw and chain can make up for my personal failings:zpong:
Jerry Gringas eat your heart out :). Nice run ddave.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jerry Garcia plays guitar and makes ice cream, I didn't realize he liked chainsaws
Riding that Train, High on Cocaine, Casey Jones You Better Watch you Speed, Trouble Ahead, Trouble Behind, and You know that Notion just crossed my mind:band:

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jerry Garcia plays guitar and makes ice cream, I didn't realize he liked chainsaws
Riding that Train, High on Cocaine, Casey Jones You Better Watch you Speed, Trouble Ahead, Trouble Behind, and You know that Notion just crossed my mind:band:

This old engine, makes it on time.......leaves central station bout a quarter till 9.............love this song Dave. My fav Grateful Dead song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

:facepalm: Jerry's on the left.