USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shaping up to be one helluva GTG. Even though my brother has first shot at my SS HD, I told him I was dragging it there on one of my trailers so folks could try it out and split some wood with it. I may bring a couple of Weber grills as well and a couple of iced down coolers slam full of half chickens. Looking like a helluva crew gotta be fed. Can't never have too many groceries, even if folks wanna doggy-bag some home with 'em in foil.

Last edited:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shaping up to be one helluva GTG. Even though my brother has first shot at my SS HD, I told him I was dragging it there on one of my trailers. I may bring a couple of Weber grills as well and a couple of iced down coolers slam full of half chickens. Looking like a helluva crew gotta be fed. Can't never have too many groceries, even if folks wanna doggy-bag some with foil.
Hell yes sounds good!

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No its my girlfriend. We just found out she's prego a couple weeks ago
Things happen .I told my lady friend if she becomes in the family way that I would do the honorable thing .She rolled on the floor laughing .At 68 years old with a tubal ligation it most likely would not happen .---but you never know .

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd avoid the bull, and any alcohol needs to wait till the saws are put away. I figure a few guys will arrive on Friday and help setup/cook the pig and those fellers are welcome to imbibe as they see fit. Then on Saturday after the saws are put back in the trucks/cars/vehicles of choice, there will be guys that wanna stay another night before leaving Sunday. Those guys are also welcome to knock some adult beverages back. I'll have some wavers for everyone to sign stating that anything dumb that you do is on you.

Ideas? Questions? Comments? MILD criticisms? :D

Guitars welcome? If so, I'll supply a steady dose of some becephus, Waylon, or whatever else ya'll wanna hear me butcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk