High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Tecomec chain spinner and breaker...are they any good?

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
5:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If ali-express would start excepting paypal, that would be great. I'm leery of puttin my card info on a Chinese site.
Bet ya don't get taxed there.
I'm tempted to just get a prepaid debit card and limit what I deposit to it.
That way if there was an unauthorized charge, they wouldn't be able to get much.
Of course, you wouldn't have much buyer protection

lve used Ali ex’s press, you can put your cc details in and tell it not to remember it.

I’ve had no problems so far..the only thing I had was some pipsqeek asking to say I’d received the item when I hadn’t, it is because the sellers don’t get paid till you get the item and say your happy etc.
Anyhow I looked at that sellers feedback and he/she got bad reviews, and shut down. And I got refunded.

I usually look at eBay and AliExpress and decide how long I can wait and the price I want to pay… there’s a big difference sometimes… and I’ve not incurred any additional costs with tax added with Ali

~Yellow Streak~

Active OPE Member
Local time
12:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The cheap breakers are fine but punches are a bit soft, so either pre grind the rivet a bit or get the Italian style punch that will go in the cheaper breaker after you grind 3 flats on the shank

Thanks for that info lehman.
I may just take my torch to the punch tips and oil quench em.
What about the spinner take-up handle tip and the inserts?
Should they be tempered a tad as well?

~Yellow Streak~

Active OPE Member
Local time
12:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
lve used Ali ex’s press, you can put your cc details in and tell it not to remember it.

I may take a chance but, I'd still rather use a prepaid card and load only a little over what I'm looking at spending at any given time. If I can load it electronically, that would be great.

That's what a friend of mine does for all of his online purchases.
Even has paypal set up to debit his card.

LouCi4er

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No seller has any access to your credit card information.Only AliExpress systems can access it.I don't think Ali would compromise it's reputation for stealing a few hundred of dollars.I feel 100 times more safe to put my credit card on Ali than the safety Paypal offers.Just saying.