Taking a few days off....

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard it's extremely painful. I've had back trouble since 2008. Haven't felt the right side of my right leg in 3 years. This spare tire I'm carrying around don't help matters none either.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Try this, it helps me.

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a cancelled date last Monday, then on Tuesday, and Wednesday, the saws are held up, Thursday's saw has been cancelled too.

I've injured myself pretty badly somehow, and I'm seeing a doctor Friday afternoon. So.....I'm gonna take this as a sign from God that I'm supposed to take a few days off. :)

I only have about three saws here that I really need to do....and for me that is amazing.

So.....if anyone needs me, I'll be here with my legs propped up.
Man I hope u are ok my friend.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been too busy to get on here for a couple days and wow there is some funny chit on here!!! LOL

Sorry Randy that you are hurting (physically.... and emotionally by some of these comments ! )
Get well soon and thanks for working hard to make this a GREAT site.

VinceGU05

one day when i grow up...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i got my 262xp now randy..:detenido: take all the time you need off mate.. :tiburon: hope ya get well soon!:besos: try rubbing some of that virginamite i mean vegiemite in the sore areas.:risas3:

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
3d63cd40ed02abad114d2636170d120e.jpg

Get well soon!!!

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess "Beat it til it bleeds, then beat it for bleedin'" maybe isn't the best advice after all.

Feel better!

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know how that feels unfortunately....
The less active I am the more I hurt. [emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get sciatica down my right side, when it flairs up really bad my right nut starts aching to the point none of the other pain really registers.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna get a good exam. I'm 51, and have not had a prostate exam, or a colonoscopy. Time to get all that taken care of....

Yep, big wristed I tell ya......

When you feel a slight pressure back there while his hands are still on you shoulders, just relax, don't clinch, everything is going to be okay......

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get sciatica down my right side, when it flairs up really bad my right nut starts aching to the point none of the other pain really registers.
thats hit me a couple of times on my left side.no fun at all.nads were ok but lost alot of feelin in well ........the main tool.i did have fun with that.lol the old lady didnt think it was too fun after about 5 months.this past sciatic attack liked to have killed me.meds didnt help and felt like a pin cushion from the steroid shots.9 months later popped the damn thing back in pushing a dock back out in the lake.next time ill just go to the chiropractor.:rolleyes:

foragefarmer

70cc groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats hit me a couple of times on my left side.no fun at all.nads were ok but lost alot of feelin in well ........the main tool.i did have fun with that.lol the old lady didnt think it was too fun after about 5 months.this past sciatic attack liked to have killed me.meds didnt help and felt like a pin cushion from the steroid shots.9 months later popped the damn thing back in pushing a dock back out in the lake.next time ill just go to the chiropractor.:rolleyes:

A doctor gave me a stretching routine. Twice a day as much as you can do and in about two weeks it gets better for me. Before that it would be months.

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a suggestion, Randy, but do a little research on doctors before going in for the prostate exam.

In the middle of mine, my doctor said, "Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal to get an erection at this stage of the exam."

I said, "I don't have an erection."

He said, "No, I do."

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, Randy, but do a little research on doctors before going in for the prostate exam.

In the middle of mine, my doctor said, "Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's perfectly normal to get an erection at this stage of the exam."

I said, "I don't have an erection."

He said, "No, I do."
And when you asked where to put your clothes and his answer "over there with mine" was not the answer you were looking for was it