So what did you buy today

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have 3 Bullnose F350s. One we use, one for parts, and this old beast. This one we are doing a cab swap on from the parts rig.

Here's the other two.

View attachment 361783

Nice.
I don't think I've ever owned that model, all a bit newer. I have a buddy who builds these, not sure how many he's done, but this is his daily driver.
20200806_180010.jpg

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, sometimes things change AFTER making a purchase. I bought the 21 F350 with the 7.3 gas engine and 4.30 gears knowing it was all I needed. It did everything well, even comfortably. Had plenty of power, went everywhere I needed it to. Then my Dad and I decided to order a mini-ex last March. I had been looking for another truck that had more pulling capacity the last few weeks. On Friday I got a call. Our Kubota had finally showed up unannounced. No delivery/shipping/notifications on the computer. A truck just showed up after lunch with a lone machine needing a home. Lucky me found a truck on Saturday. A 2022 Chevy 3500 dually CC with a CMC flatbed already installed. Only 4400 miles, the bed has no marks, the hitches and plugs have no signs of use. Interior is mint with seat covers from the previous owner still there. My only addition will be the floor liners I've already ordered. My wife still loves me after all this too!!

Mr Awesome IMG_20230117_174833066.jpg

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Builds to sell ?
Mainly for himself, but then he'll sell one when he builds another.
He completely rebuilt his neighbors firebird, had it stripped down to the chassis and put it on a rotisserie. It turned out pretty nice, but I'm sure the neighbor wasn't thinking it would ever have cost so much lol.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! Is the Kubota in the shipping crate?
It's at the dealership getting set up and gone over. We ordered the forestry package since we've also purchased a Fecon FMX mulching head. Everything should be ready to go when I get the call to pick it up. It's a KX 057-5, full cab, thumb, angle blade.

Mr Awesome