MERR6267

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That pile is now the drive out back.
Today I spread a yard and a half go the topsoil, 3/4 at the house, and 3/4 at a removal job where I had the stump ground.
No worries, TipTop could get you a load out there when you need it, although it may cost a bit more than what I paid after hauling it all the way out there lol.
I cleared a bunch of locust here for mine, just waiting for all my ducks to line up to pull the trigger. Prices are coming down, too bad concrete isn't.
View attachment 300929 View attachment 300930 View attachment 300931
Here's what I bought the other day, it will have to do for now:risas3:.
View attachment 300932

Can I axe you what software was used to draw your shop? Asking for a friend.

Allanb8d

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, last night was a good night for good gear.

A fresh "new" 50-incher for the ol' John Deere.View attachment 300950 View attachment 300949

And an angry saw from a guy in North Carolina, by way of a nice guy in Wisconsin.

View attachment 300951 View attachment 300952

But, I didn't get any playtime. And now I'm stuck in my garage, supposed to be working on work junk, thinking about chainsaws, lawnmowers, splitter mods, and my newly-bent truck.
View attachment 300953

That's a purty saw. Love mine.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can I axe you what software was used to draw your shop? Asking for a friend.
No idea, I had a friend submit the basics to his lumber yard for me and that's what he came back with.
What happened to the truck.
I hit a deer in Ravenna one time, it came full tilt out of a corn field, never got my foot off the gas.
Congrats on the new saw.
Concrete only went up about 10% instead of the normal ≈ 2% per year. Most lumber was up 400% but is coming down slowly
Unfortunately down here to get someone who knows what the heck they're doing to do concrete is the hard part, they've gone up in price a lot.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a PA hunting license and 3) Elk seasons lottery just in time to get in on the
July 19th Non Res. Antlerless license lottery, too.
You local cats apply for Antlerless on July 12th.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bought a PA hunting license and 3) Elk seasons lottery just in time to get in on the
July 19th Non Res. Antlerless license lottery, too.
You local cats apply for Antlerless on July 12th.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Yep. The dumbest way to apply for doe tags in the whole country, but I've been doing it all my life.

MERR6267

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No idea, I had a friend submit the basics to his lumber yard for me and that's what he came back with.
What happened to the truck.
I hit a deer in Ravenna one time, it came full tilt out of a corn field, never got my foot off the gas.
Congrats on the new saw.

Unfortunately down here to get someone who knows what the heck they're doing to do concrete is the hard part, they've gone up in price a lot.

Cool.

This was a deer hit on EB Chicago Dr. in Zeeland 2 weeks ago. I didn't even see it, even after I hit it. I was pulling a trailer and wasn't going very fast, fortunately. My passengers saw it spin out into the opposite ditch.

My FIL liquified one a few years back right around the corner from me going about 70. Same model truck too. After the police gave him the all-clear, we finally tried to load it in the truck but it was like picking up a water balloon.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool.

This was a deer hit on EB Chicago Dr. in Zeeland 2 weeks ago. I didn't even see it, even after I hit it. I was pulling a trailer and wasn't going very fast, fortunately. My passengers saw it spin out into the opposite ditch.

My FIL liquified one a few years back right around the corner from me going about 70. Same model truck too. After the police gave him the all-clear, we finally tried to load it in the truck but it was like picking up a water balloon.
I got one with my old Honda civic hatchback about a month ago. Just finished running thru the gears and cruising 60, out it came. Nailed the brakes and got it at around 45, swerved into the left lane a bit and just as I was coming back into the right lane bam! I thought what the heck that. When I hit the deer it shot up in the air and I must have got in front of it for a bit, then when I slowed down it slammed back down on the roof/windshield, first thought was did I hit another one lol.
Bought this last week to replace it, got a great deal on it off the original owners up in Mt Pleasant. It's a 2008 Toyota Camry, the Honda is right behind it, not sure if I'll list it or keep it for a winter beater.
image.jpg

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the local small engine shop and bought 2 Homelite XL saws to fix up and one 'Craftsman saw. I'll use the Craftsman to cut up some small trees on my property and do a little trimming. A relative of mine wants a small saw for trimming so thought I'd put one together using the two XLs...

a. palmer jr.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the local small engine shop and bought 2 Homelite XL saws to fix up and one 'Craftsman saw. I'll use the Craftsman to cut up some small trees on my property and do a little trimming. A relative of mine wants a small saw for trimming so thought I'd put one together using the two XLs...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a glitch in the system, I saw the same cat, yesterday it was the exact same cat:risas3:.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought $532 worth of primer and Prairie Yellow paint and my dad is trying to convince me to buy a '69 F350 truck cab to replace my '71 cab. I wanna fix/ignore stuff on the '71 cab, so we'll see what happens.