High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

So how many bars indicates you have BAD?

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I was in the shop this afternoon hanging up some more bars to try to increase my organization of chains/bars, I decided to make a count of how many bars I had. I got to 112 on the main floor and didn't bother going on the mezzanine to count Homelite bars. So I'm thinking to myself, "is that too many?" Or am I ok because I haven't acquired a saw to fit all of them (yet)?
I think it's just a good stock of inventory and not really any kind of Bar Acquisition Disorder.
So how many bars do all ya'll have?

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well now,I don't feel near so bad ..

IDK maybe 25 counting junkers. Most are on saws.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought I was bad when I had 13 and 1 saw.
Actually that a much worse ratio than I have. I probably have about 2 per saw. I haven't counted saws recently because I have quite a few saws that are all in parts that I haven't inventoried. When/if they get assembled, I'll put them on my spreadsheet.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No doubt. It was a shock when I had almost double in bars than the saw.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just checked my saw inventory and it shows 60. Not all runners of course. Maybe half are.
Well you need at least 1 for every saw especially as you sell local so no one is looking for PHO. Then you might want to be able to offer a couple of sizes...

I think you need to figure out how many you have that don't fit a saw you have in inventory or want to acquire. Only then can you decide if you have BAD.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many bars indicates you have BAD service? Here I thought we were gonna talk about crappy cell service.
Actually we do have crappy cell service (and no broadband options so our internet comes over the cell system)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well you need at least 1 for every saw especially as you sell local so no one is looking for PHO. Then you might want to be able to offer a couple of sizes...

I think you need to figure out how many you have that don't fit a saw you have in inventory or want to acquire. Only then can you decide if you have BAD.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
About 1/3 to 1/2 of the bars are new. I usually install new bars/chains on saws I sell. I keep the used bars/chains for my own use. I stock new bars in 18" 20" and 24" in the 3003 mount and 3/8" pitch. I have quite a few bars that don't have corresponding saws. I just keep them in case I or someone else will need one in the future. I hope to build up some smaller saws this winter and some may fit those (1123 and 1130 series Stihls)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, you must use some data.
Well, we don't do any streaming of anything, no video of any sort (including youtube), try to limit downloading and uploading of pics, and so forth. We had a 5 gb plan but just had to go to smart phones (which I dislike) in order to move to a higher gb plan. I do a lot of email which uses very little bandwidth and talk on the phone a lot which doesn't take data. We just got texting with the smart phones and prior to a couple weeks ago, we didn't do that either. It's been a pain having technology more forward and we're stuck in a little pocket of sol. If I was to move 1 mile in any direction we'd have options for high speed internet.

exSW

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, we don't do any streaming of anything, no video of any sort (including youtube), try to limit downloading and uploading of pics, and so forth. We had a 5 gb plan but just had to go to smart phones (which I dislike) in order to move to a higher gb plan. I do a lot of email which uses very little bandwidth and talk on the phone a lot which doesn't take data. We just got texting with the smart phones and prior to a couple weeks ago, we didn't do that either. It's been a pain having technology more forward and we're stuck in a little pocket of sol. If I was to move 1 mile in any direction we'd have options for high speed internet.
Preach on. I'm in the same boat.

exSW

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sucks, doesn't it.
I tell you what sucks. They ran a fiber optic cable on the electric/telephone public utility ROW through my property then said it was "private"(I.e. Uncle Sam I suspect)

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
DSL is we can get at home besides verizon 4g. The 4g is 4x faster but not unlimited